Canadian Tire Store / filthy public washroom

Grand FallsWindsor, NL, Canada Review updated:

My wife came home last Tuesday after shopping at the Canadian Tire store in Grand falls - Windsor and was completely appalled at the mess the public washroom was in. She said it was so bad that it was impossible to use. I thought that maybe it was an 'off' day for the employees for it to be as bad as she said. I went to the same store that same Friday and was curious about the state of the washroom. Went I opened the door I was utterly disgusted. I have never seen such a mess. It should be labelled as a biohazard area. I then made a comment and posted a picture on a social website and the comments I received were all saying how disgusting the state of he washroom is and more that said that it's always in that state?!? Who is the manager of this store?? Obviously he needs to be replaced to allow this on a regular basis...

Canadian Tire Store

Co
Dec 13, 2014

Comments

• Do
      13th of Dec, 2014

So rather than addressing this with the store manager, which you did not whatsoever mention, you claim on a website (which the manager will likely never see) the conditions and deplorable and should be addressed. Pro tip: Skip the middleman and address the concern locally, jackwagon. How do you know it wasn't your wife that blew up the washroom after having a liter of jack and coke and the five alarm chili dip? Maybe she caused the deplorable conditions and the staff refused to clean up what could only be viewed as Free Willy sunbathing in a microwave? It seems to me that you are just a whiner and a burden on our social system. If the pinnacle of your day is to comment on a washroom in a tire shop, than I have a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of Lake Superior that needs your immediate and undivided attention.

Sincerely,

Society.

• Jk
      14th of Dec, 2014

Just flush the pot for Chrissakes. Everything else looks pretty squeaky clean if you ask me. Whatsa matter? Can't wifey poop at home? Lemme guess...person of color?

• Lo
      20th of Dec, 2014

More than likely this person has mental ###ation issues. If i were her husband i would tell her to clean it up her self...as any women should. Besides...she was in good company when she walked into that bathroom. You see, women are like public restrooms, either taken...or full of [censored].

• Lo
      20th of Dec, 2014

I really don't understand the problem here. She should instinctively want to clean it up. Then again, it is a public restroom, she was in good company. You see, women are a lot like public restrooms, either taken, or full of fecal matter.

• Do
      20th of Dec, 2014

In this case, evidence points toward her being both.

• Th
      25th of Jul, 2015

What do you expect the employees to do? Follow you into the bathroom and flush the toilet for you? Maybe even wipe your ###? Get real.