[Resolved] Canadian Tire / parts department

Store at 656 Erb St W, Waterloo. On Sunday, November 19th. The parts department at this place is a disgrace. I was there this morning and the gentleman behind the counter told me he had the rims I needed but I had to come back to get them two days after because he was alone in the parts area and he couldn't leave the counter for 25min to go get the rims. I blame the store manager and owner. They are the ones responsible for scheduling and staffing. I doubt I'll ever go back to this store and if you know what's good for you, stay away.

• Resolution statement

• Canadian Tire Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2017

Dear Mr. Suarez,

Thank you for contacting Canadian Tire regarding your recent shopping experience at your Waterloo, ON store.

I am sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with Canadian Tire. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I have taken the liberty of sharing your feedback with the leadership team of the Waterloo store. It is through the feedback of our customers that we can best learn where we can improve on the products and service that we offer.

Should you have any questions or should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at [protected]. We are available to take your call between 8 AM and 9 PM (EST) from Monday to Friday and from 9 AM to 5 PM (EST) on Saturday and Sunday. Please quote reference # [protected] when calling.

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to respond.

Sincerely,