Canadian Tire / unfair practice!

1 2160 Carling Ave, OttawaOttawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I had a very bad experience with Canadian Tire Auto Service (2160 Carling Ave, Ottawa) on Jan 13 (Sunday), 2008. They installed a wrong front driving axle at passenger side in my car. After I asked them to restore my car to its original condition, they left the wrong axle in my car and let me drive home. The wrong axle was found and taken out by another mechanic in Tony Graham (1955 Merivale Road) right next day. I picked up my car at Tony Graham and bought back the wrong axle on Jan 16.

If you are interested in this story, go to my blog http://unfair-practice.blogspot.com/ to get the whole story and proofs of my car's condition before and after this problem.

Comments

Yu
  25th of Jan, 2008

23rd of Apr, 2012

I was at Canadian Tire, purchasing ball equipment for my children. I purchased 2 pairs of baseball shoes that were ticketed at 19.99 per pair. I went thru the til, and the teller, pulled the tag off that had the price off and proceeded to charge me 22.99 per pair for the shoes. My sister was behind me, purchasing the same thing for her son, and the teller did the same thing. When we got out to the truck, she mentioned this to me. I took mine back to customer service, and they made him pull the tags out of the garbage to find out, they were tagged at 19, 99 and he was just too lazy to ask for a override, so he pulled the tag and charged us 22.99 for the three pairs of shoes. I am NOT impressed. Yes, I got the refund, but the fact that the teller had no conscience and was going to rip us off was unbelievable.

Gr
  3rd of May, 2012

What do you expect from someone making minimum wage lol? They are always lazy