Canadian Tire Options Mastercard / after due date interest rates
Canadian Tire Options Mastercard is collecting incredible high late fees that are way out of proportion.
Late fee payments are stretching over 2 months.
In my example a three days late fee for an amount of 1436$
The first collected interest was an amount of 30.32$. But that is not enough the following month a follow up interest rate (the explanation I got for that is very foamy) was 14.28$.
To sum it an interest of 44.60$ which is around 2.5% was collected for a three days late payment of 1436$.
I just recommend to rethink before signing with Canadian Tire Options Mastercard.
Just a hint. They don't process payments on Saturday and Sunday which can cause such an interest payment.243
More Canadian Tire Options Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom