Canadian Tire / online order for pickup
I recently ordered online for pickup and had such a brutal experience that I do not want to shop at Canadian Tire ever again. I would be happy to pay more at another store in order to avoid this chain.
I ordered 3 items, and ensured that all items were in stock before placing my order.
One item was cancelled, despite showing that it is in stock.
I received 2/3 items, and upon opening the bag realized that one of the items was completely different from what I ordered.
Thus, I ordered three items from you and ended up with only one.
I had to return the incorrect item, which involved finding customer service on my own, waiting in another line up, and explaining the entire situation all over again.
I spent WELL OVER AND HOUR on an errand that would have taken 15 minutes had I avoided your online order for pickup system.
This was online order ID [protected].
The only acceptable solution is to have these items delivered at no cost to me. I will pay for the items but NOT for delivery.
I am extremely disappointed with this abysmal service.
I await your response at [protected]@utoronto.ca or [protected].
With great disappointment,
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - injury
- Canadian Tire - poor customer experience
- Canadian Tire - vehicle inspection
- Canadian Tire - remote cart starter
- Canadian Tire - automotive service