Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool / would not let me return
On oct / 15 / 08
I tried returning a mastercraft jigsaw.
I was working with it the day before, after just using it for a few minutes the whole complete front unit flew apart.
The saw was then useless. I thought because it was a mastercraft it was guaranteed for life. Guess I was mistaken. The girl at the return said it was only guaranteed for 3 years. That's funny I always thought, and heard mastercraft stood behind their products. I guess I was wrong. Not to mention the snotty girl said it was only guaranteed for 3 years. And was discontinued. That's also funny, you do the math, it was discontinued in 2005. This is 2008. Funny that's not 3 years is it.
After this expierence I will not be shopping with your company ever again.
P. S I am a contractor and do a lot of job's, but it will not be with canadian tire products, or tools ever again.
More Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - poor policy and bad customer service! 
- Canadian Tire - replacing headlight on 2009 pontiac g5
- Canadian Tire - online shopping/delivery of fry pan
- Canadian Tire - automobile garage services
- Canadian Tire - cashier attitude
- Canadian Tire - fry pay