Canadian Tire / customer service
New Minas. NS. I went to check out and the cashier I had. Blonde hair with glasses, name Emily. Emily Eagar is I am correct. I would appreciate the cashier not being completely out of it on drugs. All I could smell on her breath was liquor and weed. It was unappropriate and she was rude! She wouldnt even look at me. Over all she was absolutely rude. She hardly spoke. Her customer service skills were poor. I was extrememly disappointed. I was polite to her but she couldn't even repay that.
I believe this problem needs to be addressed. I understand weed is now legal. But you shouldn't be coming to work smelling of liquor and weed. It looks poor on her part and it makes your business loom terrible. Almost as if you just hire anyone off the streets.
Address this problem before i go to social media. Because I was extremely unhappy with the service.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - injury
- Canadian Tire - poor customer experience
- Canadian Tire - vehicle inspection
- Canadian Tire - remote cart starter
- Canadian Tire - automotive service