Canadian Tire / fraud and scam
We were in need of new tires so we got our two back tires changed at Canadian Tire. First issue was I had to wait from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. to get the job done which I felt was too long of a wait when I was told it'd only be an hour. Then a few days later, my husband drove the car down a main street over a bridge when the rear tire completely fell off. Luckily he ended up in the other lane with no on coming traffic. Sad to say, we were not thinking (we were getting married the following day and had a ton of errands to run for the big wedding) and called Canadian Tire instead of Manitoba Public Insurance. Canadian Tire offered to have the truck towed to their shop where they 'diagnosed' the problem that someone tried to steal our tire and thus a bolt was missing and that was the reason why it fell off. I don't believe that for a minute given that our truck was an older 1997 rusty truck. The rims on the tire were scratched and rusty. Also, it was the older tire that was switched to the back as it still had some 'life' in it.
I say if you want to get your car done right, take it to the right people/mechanics!
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - sale on sodastream 60l carbon exchange refill
- Canadian Tire - service automotive manager
- Canadian Tire - complaint about service given by store employee and manager 
- Canadian Tire - car battery
- Canadian Tire - canwick hardwood pellets