Canadian Tire — automotive
I came in today (#653 ) to get my battery replaced, as I was at the cash about to pay I see the gentleman backing my car out with the garage door not fully open. He continued to back out and my intena ripped right off! I came in for a simple battery change and they damaged my car!
Maybe instead of being impatient things like this wouldn't happen!
They were apologetic and told me they will be replacing the intena but that still doesn't excuse the fact that they were irresponsible. Thankfully it was just the intena and there were no damage to the roof.
You would think they would discount the services for the battery change, but I still had to pay the full amount. This locations lacks customer service and professionalism. I will NOT be coming back.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom