Canadian Tire / Auto Service / car service

Heartland , Mississauga, ON, Canada Review updated:

This is to lodge strong compliant against Canadian Tire-Auto Service. About 10 days back I left my car as there was red bulb glowing "service the engine soon" message. They called me and told me that sensors have to replaced and with all, incl service they charged me over CAD 1000.00 Now, again yesterday the buld started glowing with same message. They took my car and referred the earlier serivice done and that they would not charge me anything and they would call me after fixing it. They called me telling it is different computer issue and that they can't fix it, I need to take to the dealer and I need to pay CAD 140.00

1.They did not diagonize the problem right the first time, 2. they charged me over CAD 1000 for not diagonizing well, after that next time when I dropped the car 3. they said they will not charge me anything further as the problem seems to be related to computer which was checked and charged already 4. and finally they want me chare for something that they can not fix. How ridiculus it can get !!!

When we drop the car and if service center diagonizes the issue and if we are not willing to get it fixed, I understand they charging us for the time and diagnosis. That is the risk we take. Similarly, when they identify the issue and if they can't fix it, they should NOT charge us anything. Because that's the risk they should take.

In general, they were all very bad service technicians, they lack complete customer service and unfit to be in car service industry. If any one can advise who should I complian about Canadian Tire also with in Canadian Tire, is there any business person that we can talk to?

Ra

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2016

I bought my winter from canadian tire heartland auto service last year. This year asked them to replace back my winter tire. I've waited for 2hrs instead of 1to 1.5 hrs as they told me. I got late for work. The next day i saw my tires all flat. Then i have to comeback again to see what is wrong. They keep me wait again forever.My tires are flat after they installed. Worst service ive ever had and never comeback to this place anymore and i will discourage my friends and relatives to come to this place.

• Wa
      2nd of Feb, 2017

Went a couple of months ago (About 4 / 5 months ago) to canadian tire auto service in kirkland quebec, to have a front end inspection,... They gave me the report of what needed to be done,.. Bought the pieces & had them changed, (Ball joint, tie rod end,... Now i go my dealership garage to get diagnosis on computer,... I was in total shock, when they told me, & brought me in to show me that my whole front end sub frame is finished & has rusted out holes all through it... Why the fk did i pay for a front end inspection for, your people should of told me months ago about my sub frame, but instead you just wanted to make money changing parts... This car is now off the road as of yesterday,... You pcs of ###, you'd rather make money then to let your customers know the truth... & yes i have proof i was there for that, it's paid through my canadian tire master card, you fkn pcs of ###