Canadian Tire / auto service.
My engine light was on. I took car in. I spent the day waiting for it. They cleaned injectors replaced alternator and changed spark plugs. That cost 1300 dollars. On the way home light came back on and car started missing. I spent another day waiting for my car and that cost me 1100 dollars. On the way home the light came back on. I went back and they deleted the
Light but again it came back on on the way home. I can't afford to go back again. 2400 dollars and it is still not fixed. I am on senior pension and I am very disappointed with your service department. Tony Hilton.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Online tire order 
- Canadian Tire - car repair
- Canadian Tire - uncaring about access, human rights
- Canadian Tire - online ordering
- Canadian Tire - dundas and mavis repair shop