Canadian Pharmacy / Nexium 40 Mg / Payment taken, no further communications!

1 Sweden Review updated:

I placed an order with Canadian Pharmacy on 4th January 2008, they said they had successfully charged my credit card $202.37, and that the medicine is supposed to arrive within two-three weeks. It's crucial for me to get this medicine within the time they had informed as I need to have it with me on a trip and I leave in two days... I have tried to communicate with them by phone and emails to find out about the status of my order, but nobody gets back to me and I am not able to track my order anywhere, as the address they gave for tracking the order does not work. No body ever answers the phone either. I have left voice messages but again no reply. The tracking address was supposed to be "rxpharmacy-support.com". Now that I have read other people's similar complains. I am beginning to realize that I have been ripped off.

Comments

• El
      21st of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I would make another person who has been ripped off by this company.

What I am going to do is go to my credit card company and place a complaint of Fraud, I believe that some credit card companies will give you back your money.

Hope this helps.

Take Care and Be Well

Another S*cker...

23rd of Jan, 2008

This is an internet scam to collect your credit card information!

Please report all these crimes to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The government office handles this type of crimes. You can lodge complaint to the following url;

Let the government do its duty!