Canadian Pharmacy / Nexium 40 Mg / Payment taken, no further communications!
I placed an order with Canadian Pharmacy on 4th January 2008, they said they had successfully charged my credit card $202.37, and that the medicine is supposed to arrive within two-three weeks. It's crucial for me to get this medicine within the time they had informed as I need to have it with me on a trip and I leave in two days... I have tried to communicate with them by phone and emails to find out about the status of my order, but nobody gets back to me and I am not able to track my order anywhere, as the address they gave for tracking the order does not work. No body ever answers the phone either. I have left voice messages but again no reply. The tracking address was supposed to be "rxpharmacy-support.com". Now that I have read other people's similar complains. I am beginning to realize that I have been ripped off.
More Canadian Pharmacy / Nexium 40 Mg Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating! 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order 
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged! 
- The Canadian Pharmacy - they call me from different numbers 3-4 times a day, I keep blocking the numbers
- The Canadian Pharmacy - hi
- The Canadian Pharmacy - phone solicitation
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - unwanted phone call
- Canadian Pharmacy - Harrassment with phone calls