Canadian Pharmacy — Harrassment with phone calls
For the past three years I receive around 5 to 10 calls a month from Canadian Pharmacy asking my to purchase a subscription. They have called me from multiple different phone numbers from all over the U.S. I have asked multiple times for them to please remove my name and to stop calling. Canadian Pharmacy simply doesn't care. To add on with the phone calls I would also have to say that around 90% of the spam emails I receive come from Canadian Pharmacy. It's safe to say I receive around 500 spam emails from them a month.
I have read endless complaints about the same issues. How can this company continue to operate and be allow to do this?
More Canadian Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating! 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order 
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged! 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Not delivered 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Fake Site; Hacks into Private Email Accounts
- Canadian Pharmacy / Viagra+Cialis - Never received product 
- CanadianPharmacy - Order not sent, no contact from them
- Canadian Pharmacy - Goods not recieved