Canadian Pharmacy / Scam and fraud!
I would like for someone to tell me if they have been scammed by the site . The logo on their page is a red oak leaf in a circle between the words Canadian and Pharmacy. Address is online-edmeds.com. I have ordered from them three times since early last year and received my meds in a timely manner. I ordered again a few days ago and their e-mail response looked odd. Wording was different, return e-mail addresses were different and when I sent them a # of e-mails they were returned as undeliverable. They had e-mailed me that my credit card had been denied. The credit card company called the next day to tell me they had blocked all transactions since Jan 6th but could not tell me why. But that was the day after I placed my last order with this company, which I did receive. But I left the block on and have been getting e-mails trying to get me to correct the credit card problems and place the order.
More Canadian Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating! 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order 
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged! 
- The Canadian Pharmacy - they call me from different numbers 3-4 times a day, I keep blocking the numbers
- The Canadian Pharmacy - hi
- The Canadian Pharmacy - phone solicitation
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - unwanted phone call
- Canadian Pharmacy - Harrassment with phone calls