Canadian Pharmacy / Scammed 106.37

AL, United States Review updated:
A Canadian Pharmacy zapped my debit card of $106.37 but never sent my medicine. Several of the websites have the same telephone number.....[protected]. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Comments

Ri
  5th of Dec, 2007
It's a scam. Some ripoff that ends with a package from India. You sign for it and they have proof of delivery so the credit card companies wont refund you the money...at least without a long fight. Some claim the packages are filled with pills they can't recognize so most destory them.
Cr
  26th of Dec, 2007
I too have not received products ordered nearly 3 months ago. They do not answer e-mails or answer the phone. I have sent fair warning and am left no choice but to report this fraud to the FBI.

Whether I get my money back or not is irrelevent at this point, I just want them to die.
Ga
  15th of Jan, 2008
Same things happend to me. I ordered some medicine and a guy with the name alexander wrote back to me.This was his answer after i wrote to him about this hoax webside to check your order.
We have successfully received your order and immediately sent you a notification. This is our third letter sent to you in case if you haven't received the first one.We also inform you that the package was dispatched to your location within 24 hours after payment being processed. You may check your order status at:rxpharmacy-support.com You may contact us via email or reach us at:1 (210) 787 1711 Thanks for choosing us.Alexander This rxpharmacy-support.com don,t even exist. It is a shame how they treat people. Lucky it was an order of $ 42.00 dollars, but the point is . This company is fraudulently collecting money from poor consumers like us and we all should get together and report them to the FBI. There got to be something or somebody out there to stop this scam of ripping of people.
Ca
  22nd of Jan, 2008
I have been also a victim of this scam/crime. I was a very trustworthy person and have ordered numerous items from the web and never and I repeat never got ripped off. Now my opinion about ordering anything from an on line website has changed thanks to Canadian Pharmacy. I have sent them emails asking for a status of my order and all I get back is we have no record of your order from a person named Trisha. I sent them a copy of the confirmation page showing they charged my visa card and the approve order code. A person named Elizabeth email back with the same answer saying that they did not have my order in their database and that I might have ordered from another website and not their. Tell me if I have a confirmation page with their name on it, how can they make such a statement. As of this date, I have not received any other emails or my order.
Jo
  23rd of Jan, 2008
This is an internet scam to collect your credit card information!

Please report all these crimes to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The government office handles this type of crimes. You can lodge complaint to the following url;

Let the government do the cleanup.
Ca
  21st of Jun, 2008
I too was ripped off by these people.. same phone number 1 (210) 787 1711...same "Alexander" person... same bogus tracking info.

The Canadian Pharmacy Logo The Canadian Pharmacy