Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy / Email hacking / spam

1 1300 Smith Street, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: not posted on website

For months, Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy spammed my email box with dozens of spams each week; reported to US FCC which stopped them for a while. Now they are back with a vengeance. Two days ago, they hacked into my email account and sent their website link to people in my email account address books – despite a firewall, virus protector and spam guard. Had a friend not asked why I sent the link, I never would have known. The website lists the contacts as shown below - none have a phone number – if one even exists. I'm reluctant to post the link for fear it might make email accounts vulnerable if the link is opened.

Headquarters
1210 Midhurst Dr, Vancouver, OT 76313, Canada

Local Office
1225 Rue De Bleury, Montreal, QC H3B Canada

International Orders Department
1300 Smith St., Houston, TX 77002 USA

USA Branch Office
503 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Jun, 2010

We have the same problem! Hate it..what can we do about it?

• Th
      23rd of Jun, 2010

www.ckk6.womanhealth-co.com
    that is the link

• Te
      24th of Jul, 2010

I was sent the link also, by a friend with Gmail. I tried to order, but when I did not get a confirmation, I called my bank. I changed my bank account and placed a fraud alert on it.

• Xi
      1st of Sep, 2010

they hacked my email and sent every one of my contacts a link (www.ckk6.womanhealth-co.com) to the website. they (contacts) all think i'm weird now

• Di
      9th of Sep, 2010

How do we get rid of this virus??? Can anyone help me as I have tried everything. It is making me look like a fool.
    D.M.

• Yl
      21st of Oct, 2010

I ordered from this website Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy without checking first. Which is something I usually always do. Not sure why I didn't this time. After no confirmation email and no repsonse from anyone after 4 emails, I called my bank. They were able to get a phone number off my bank statement. That number is 213-985-4177. It is a voicemail and nothing more. Asking you to leave your name, phone number and your order number (which they never give you) and someone will get back to you. Which of course I won't hold my breath on that. I have called my bank and am lucky they are going to give me my money back. I just should have looked into them first.

• Ar
      23rd of Oct, 2010

I'D LIKE TO HANG THESE ### UP BY THEIR THUMBS...

I KNOW HOW THEY GOT INTO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT, AND EVERYONE, INCLUDING POTENTIAL CLIENTS AND CURRENT CLIENTS NOW THINK I AM PUSHING THEIR ILLEGAL CRAP!

WISH I KNEW HOW TO MY HANDS ON THEIR THROAT... THIS HAS COST ME CREDIBILITY AND TONS OF $$$$$...

THIS OPERATION IS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SCAM, AND HAS TO BE VERY HIGHLY PLACED IN ORDER TO EMPLOY THE KIND OF SOPHISTICATED HACKERS THEY DO. I WONDER WHAT WILL BE NEXT. WISH SOMEONE WOULD TRACE THEM AND LOCK THESE SOBS UP !

• Li
      27th of Oct, 2010

These sons of ### have somehow hacked into my email address list and used these addresses to send offers of their products...this has been going on for months...the only phone number available is 213-985-4177 which is a voice mail box...they do not return calls

CEO is Alex J Kagini...no phone number listed

Any one any idea how to stop this????

• Li
      27th of Oct, 2010

These people should be stopped... possibly because the are crossing country borders they might be committing some sort of federal communication crime...this is causing me no end of problems

3rd of Nov, 2010

I have the same problems today. They hacked my yahoo email account and sent their link to the people in my address book. Please stop them quickly, I hate them!!!

• Ho
      16th of Nov, 2010

Absolutely horrible!

They hacked into my e-mail database and sent their link to everyone make it look like I sent it to them directly.

Have no idea how to stop them! Any ideas?

• Cy
      20th of Nov, 2010

Same problem---any suggestions re: how to stop this?

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2010
    Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Fraud/Fake site
    Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy
    1300 Smith
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 2139854177

They have hacked into my e mail account and have sent their site and linked
    to my address book. In return they are sending thier Fraud site to all my contacts.
    Totally unacceptable...BE GONE!!!

• Av
      17th of Jan, 2011

Here's the solution! Next time you purchase a computer, buy a Macintosh from Apple. You will never have this problem again.

• Mo
      18th of Jan, 2011

These ###s hacked into my Yahoo contacts and have been E-mailing their links (never the same) about 10 times now. My friends were getting these even while my CPU was being wiped clean at the docs. Is there anything to be done? Thankfully, my address is in my contacts so I can forward stuff from other places to myself, so I get a link when everyone else does. I'm tired of apologizing.

• Bu
      19th of Jan, 2011
    Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Fake Drug Store
    Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy
    Bloomington
    Minnesota

Total Scam, can't believe I fell for it.
    Ordered meds, never received them. File a chargeback quick to get your money back.

• Fa
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy is part of Russian Mafia . They are not a real company. They running the site up to steal your credit card info.

• Fa
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy is part of Russian Mafia . They are not a real company. They running the site to steal your credit card info.

28th of Jan, 2011

i'm getting the links sent to me from a friends email address
    lol when you guys go to a website, do you enter your email address and THE PASSWORD for YOUR email address?!?! REALLY?!?!
    lol
    why would you give your email address' password???
    wait.. ill send you millions of dollars, all you have to do is:
    sign up here: enter email:___________________
    enter password___________________________
    ;)
    you haven't been hacked, you GAVE YOUR EMAIL AWAY
    sheesh

28th of Jan, 2011

make a new email address, don't use your old one ever again, and re-add your contacts manually.
    that's all i can think of that's "foolproof"