Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy / SCAM Never received order

1 210-213 Sagar Ave S.V. Rd Andheri W.Mumbai 400-058 India, Bridgeville, DE, United States Review updated:

This website is a scam and has charged my Visa card for $85.35. I never received confirmation of the order and never received the order either. After reading online, I realize I have been the victim of a scam. I have notified my credit card company, but don't know if I'll recover the money or not.

Va

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Aug, 2010

This is a 100% SCAM...!!
    No confirmation email
    NO product
    NO reply from "Support"
    They are thieves!!
    I had to close my card account as they have all my information.
    My card company were unable to recover the funds.
    STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMING THIEVES!!

• Va
      28th of Aug, 2010

I eventually received something in the mail, but the medication is fake. No matter how many times I've used their "support email" about returning these items, NO RESPONSE! The package came from India with NO identifying lables showing Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy. I also had to close my credit card to prevent charges from them.

• Na
      14th of Sep, 2010

Sadly I am another of Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy. They immediately charged my account $74 when I placed the order and gaveme personal support web page - with a link that is not accessible. Over 3 weeks later I have received nothing but a bunch of emails (in response to my complaints) telling me I have a new message on my support page.
    I am going to try to recover my costs but am not optimistic. Disgusted!

• Yl
      21st of Oct, 2010

I ordered from this website Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy without checking first. Which is something I usually always do. Not sure why I didn't this time. After no confirmation email and no repsonse from anyone after 4 emails, I called my bank. They were able to get a phone number off my bank statement. That number is 213-985-4177. It is a voicemail and nothing more. Asking you to leave your name, phone number and your order number (which they never give you) and someone will get back to you. Which of course I won't hold my breath on that. I have called my bank and am lucky they are going to give me my money back. I just should have looked into them first.

4th of Dec, 2010

Sadly I did not check either and obviously have " done my money ". I canceled my card and have got a new one to make sure they do not charge anything more...my bank said the money was paid to an account in England...certainly get about this lot...will make sure I never fall for a scam like this again...

• Le
      8th of Jan, 2011

I did the same as yllom316. I usually check this type of thing throughly, but I was having a rather bad day and my decision was purely emotional. It was too late to cancel since the order was done immediately. I don't care about the money so much as I shouldn't have much such a rash decision.

9th of Jan, 2011

This lot did eventually send me what I ordered...and whats more the produce ordered seems to be OK .
    So do not give up hope it may arrive in the fullness of time and may actually be what you ordered.

• Fa
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy is part of Russian Mafia . They are not a real company. They running the site up to steal your credit card info.

• Fr
      7th of Feb, 2011

Me too. Usually I am very careful and having a tech background this is extremely embarrassing. Like Lloyd my decision was emotional. I'm have Type 1 diabetes with insulin resistance. Doctors here are reluctant to add metformin for type 1's as I have read about in other places so I bit without checking the site out. The charge was from Baku, Azerbaijan. It has been 21 days no medicine and no other activity from them on my card but after reading the previous posts I have canceled the card. It's sad because I have legitimately purchased meds from Canada in the past to help lower costs.

• Fr
      7th of Feb, 2011

Update: Wouldn't you know it. Medicine delivered by USPS just after making my last post. Packed well and sent from Supreme Suppliers, Mumbai India (shipment fulfillment for online pharmacies). Bubble packs from cipla. Look authentic and Supreme Suppliers seems to check out. Still glad I canceled the card. My luck, I would be on vacation or something and someone from Azerbaijan would charge up the account.

26th of Mar, 2011

I hope you made sure the items were genuine one of my items was ok other just gave me a headache!

• Al
      20th of May, 2013

I have ordered from these people a couple of times and actually paid a little to have the medicines tracked and confirmed through the USPS.com. They have both times sent them and I have tracked them. One time their link did not work and I thought it was a scam but seems for what ever reason the website wasn't working making it look like that. They are legit and medicines seem to work correctly. So hopefully this helps for what it is worth. It does take a bit longer to come from overseas. Haven't had a problem yet, anyway.