Canadian Minister Of National Revenue And Canada Revenue Agency / Abuse of canadian citizens and businesses

1 Canada Review updated:

Canadian Citizens and Businesses Fight Back Against Widespread Corruption in CRA In A Proposed Class Action Lawsuit Against The Minister of National Revenue

Pervasive discrimination against targeted individuals and businesses calls into question whether Canada is a democracy in name only and not in fact, for some and not for all. The Minister of Revenue orders garnishments at the highest rate, in order that the income of taxpayers is seized as quickly as possible with blatant disregard for the resulting human suffering and destroyed businesses. The CRA garnishes income from any source including family benefits, disability allowances, pensions, business income, investments. The injustice is obvious when the Canadian Minister of National Revenue and the CRA are routinely and arbitrarily targeting individual citizens and businesses in all regions of Canada, allegedly violating the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Canadian Human Rights Act, the Canadian Bill of Rights, the Statute of Limitations, Contract Law and the Income Tax Act itself including the Taxpayers Bill of Rights.

The Minister of National Revenue ruthlessly seizes Canadian Citizens and businesses bank accounts and issues liens on personal, business property, and insurance policies. These liens are based on improper certificates - RTP- Requirements To Pay instead of proper Court Orders or Judgments of the Court. The democratic rights and freedoms of targeted Canadian Citizens and businesses are effectively canceled since they are denied due process of the law.

Unrelenting intimidation tactics of the Canadian Revenue Agency cause financial hardship, damage to human dignity and psychological suffering to the members of the Proposed Class Action. The intentional arrogance and misconduct of the tax agents in the process of carrying out their duties is unethical and unconscionable. The CRA and their representatives act as if they are not accountable to the law.

The grounds for the proposed Class Action against the Canadian Minister of National Revenue include fraud, discrimination, harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, abuse of process, breach of trust, breach of privacy, negligence, breech of confidential relationship, invasion of privacy, arbitrary targeting of taxpayers and abuse of power

The Minister of National Revenue and the Canada Revenue Agency allegedly bully, harass, intimidate, and illegally demand financial information from Canadian taxpayers.The CRA issues illegal garnishment orders based on Statutes without proper Court Orders or registered letters.

The CRA takes power over the individual taxpayers life and finances. The Minister of National Revenue continues to ignore the human consequences of the unjust actions of his agency the CRA and removes the individuals power to self govern his life, and live independently in safety, freedom, and protected from unlawful seizure of personal and business assets.

Completely ignoring taxpayers rights as well financial resources, the CRA reassess tax returns, threatens to take legal action if the taxpayer does not comply with the demands for private information, payment of arbitrary fines, interest and alleged taxes demanded.

Routinely, the Minister of National Revenue discriminates against targeted individual taxpayers and businesses and orders the CRA to issue illegal garnishment orders based on Statutes without proper Court Orders or registered letters. These are in fact just an RTP and are improperly, illegibly signed by anonymous CRA officials with no identifying information: lacking printed name, title and no witness. Therefore they are not even a legal document and are invalid.

The Minister of Revenue orders the garnishment at the highest rate, in order that the income of taxpayers is seized as quickly as possible with blatant disregard for the resulting human suffering. The CRA garnishes income from any source including family benefits, disability allowances, pensions, business income, investments.

All taxpayers objections are ignored and swept aside with invalid excuses in a pathetic attempt to terrorize people and hide the gross incompetence of the CRA and its practices of Statute driven extortion.

This ruthless intimidation is intended to pressure the taxpayer to enter into a contract with the Minister of National Revenue to pay the alleged amount demanded.

Demanding the taxpayers financial information ignores Sections 7 and 8 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and effectively cancels the rights to privacy, silence and protection against self-incrimination. On February 11, 2009, Louise Dickson of the Victoria Times Colonist reported on the Charter of Rights Victory in Court against the CRA by Hal Neumann and his wife Maureen Rivers.

This precedent setting case, "Jury awards B.C. man $1.3M for taxman's raid", resulted in the Supreme Court Jury of B.C. ruling that the CRA invasion and search of a citizens home violated the privacy protection in Section 7 and the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure in Section 8 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Victoria lawyer Steven Kelliher asked the jury to give a message to the CRA -- "The CRA don't rule us. They have an obligation to respect our fundamental rights. They serve us. They don't prey on us." The verdict of the jury substantiates the following statement: "Gestapo tactics of the Revenue Agency Brought to Light".

According to Kim Bolan as reported in the Vancouver Sun on July 21, 2008, - B.C. Hells Angels, associates, wives and girlfriends- got the CRA to withdraw demands for detailed financial information about their earnings and assets, including any - hidden - outside the country because it violated the Income Tax Act and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Vancouver lawyer David Martin, Brian Airth as well as others linked to Hells Angels wanted a declaration that the CRA was guilty of illegal conduct by targeting the plaintiffs through an initiative known as - Project MOGAL, - or the - Hells Angel Project - HA - . The CRA gave private financial information to third parties, including the police.

The CRA withdrew the letters of requirement in a precedent setting - out-of-court - agreement made on the same date as the Federal Court challenge was to be heard last spring . The result was that the Airth case was withdrawn.

The Canada Revenue Agency is out of control and acting like an agency in a fascist or communist dictatorship removing the democratic rights of Canadian Citizens and businesses in a systematic process of statute driven extortion.

In addition the Provinces are allegedly in collusion with the CRA and cooperate with them in order to register invalid notices of garnishment based on RTP- CRA requirements to pay which do not constitute judgments of the Court and are not a legal instrument.

Wally Oppal, Attorney General of B.C did not respond to the Notice of Claim for the Statement of Claim- File No. S-116959 in New Westminster, B.C, which objects to such a "bogus" notice of liens against a Canadian citizen's properties.

This fake notice of lien does not constitute a Court Order or Judgment of the Court. The CRA certificate of alleged taxes owing (RTP) registered by a Court administrator, a registrar, remains only a certificate of evidence which is contrary to the Provincial Land Titles Acts such as the LTSA, the Land Titles Survey Authority of British Columbia. Yet it was improperly used to change the title of a citizen's property.

By these improper acts and omissions the CRA with the aid of the Provinces deprives Canadian citizens of equal rights under the law and due process of the law.

mailto:classactioncra@gmail.com

Comments

• Pe
      10th of Apr, 2009

It is right on the money. Through lies and intimidation they destroy and conquer claiming the end justifies their means. There is a Tax Payers Bill of Rights on their website that they routinely trample on all in the name of justice.

They accuse you of violating laws while ignoring all their laws of conduct. This agency has to be brought to its knees and soon.

• Ne
      27th of May, 2009

I totally agree. Not only the businesses but private people are paying for their greed and laws violations.
    I am one person who never in the last 10 years had any Income Tax Return and GST moneys paid to me and when I tried to get to the bottom of it I was never told why, the specifics. I was just told that I owe them money from one year, 1990 (it was $5000) and that since I never paid it back although they took sums like $1500 to $2500 over years. I could never get to my account balance and the sad part is, I can't afford to hire a lawyer to find the truth for me.
    Everything else aside - Tax Obligation is not a Law and we all pay just because the Government said we should do so.

Cheers!

2nd of Jul, 2009

I am currently trying to help a senior and pensioner who has all his assets liened and seized by CRA. They want over $100, 000 and will take his pensions until he dies from stress, then probably fight for his assets later. He doesn't owe any money at all is the sick part and can't afford a lawyer because the seizure gives him an "allowance" to live on.
    3 yrs. ago I knew another senior who killed himself because of an unfair audit. Death became the only way to stop the stress of it all.
    I'm beside myself with how far a gap in now between the king on the hill and the slave below.

I contacted the Minister of Revenue and got an initial response from David Walsh of the Ministers office, that they were going to investigate, no phone #, no fax, no email, just snail mail. I sent 3 letters back, one registered and that was the end of it. No follow up, no response, nothing.
    I think CRA is picking on seniors because they're easy targets. The CRA said to me that "it is alot easier to get his pension than get his motel"
    That was stated before there was ever a balance...
    The 2 CRA employees who attacked and want to kill this innocent man are in the Thunder Bay office, and their names are:
    Rosanne Baran
    L. Ewing

I'm now trying to get the Human Rights Commission to assist. If anyone else has had trouble with the Thunder Bay office of CRA women, please contact me at missacres@hotmail.com

• Ti
      24th of Jul, 2009

'Our' government is ADDICTED to $$$$.
    CRA is Canada's 'other' army ... and has declared war on the taxpayer.
    This army of 40, 000 strong has unlimited the resources of the Federal Government at its disposal.
    They absolutely ruin innocent Taxpayer's lives daily inin the 'performance of their duties', which is simply authorized by 'our' government to feed their addiction.
    Government - at all levels - are running out of creative tax ideas. Everything fro registrations, permits, fees, gambling, drugs, alcohol ... + income taxes... and they're still running in the RED!

And so ... we have the army ... tasked simply to go out and get more $$$.
    Come on people ... time to wake up!

• De
      3rd of Nov, 2009

What a bunch of airheads you guys are!! You want everyone to pay taxes but you. Get a life. And then get a good lawyer if you are that concerned. This article is full of lies and you have chosen to believe them. You guys are the gullible ones if you believe all this nonsense. Get a lawyer, have someone represent you and you will get results. Or cheaper yet, did you try the appeals route? Likely not because you are too busy whining. Did you write your MP? Did you actually meet anyone in person to try and hash this out or did you just start complaining?? If you never got a GST refund, maybe it's because your income is too high or maybe you just never filed a tax return? Or maybe you were too busy trying to evade taxes in one area and they took them from your refunds??

Everything mentioned in the article has been tried, reviewed, taken to court etc in the past. none of the actions has gotten anyone anywhere so why don't you try to figure out how to makes this work instead of going off on a tirade that serves no one.

• Ar
      26th of Jan, 2010

You have got to be kidding me!!! Its ignorance like yours that just sickens me. Until you have been put through the ringer with the CRA...Shut your mouth! I have never in my life felt the need to so badly give someone a shake, cause their head was stuck, more so than I do right now.

You have no idea what an audit from the CRA can do to a person. I could tell you more stories of individuals faced with this ordeal, but my efforts would go unheard by you.

I want you to know that for the most part these people are good, hardworking individuals. Your opinions on the CRA can and will be heard, but these people do not deserve to have you or anyone else for that matter speak of their personal despair as if it does not matter.

Take a note from your last statement, "so why dont you try to figure out how to make this work instead of going off on a tirade that serves no one.

• Ro
      13th of Feb, 2010

I just had a bad experience with CRA. They seized my bank account and withdraw money out of it! I was never noticed (no letters or phone calls). I pay my taxes like any other Canadian citizen. I think there was no need to go that far. We were supposed to have an agreement for monthly payments but they went and took my money just like that. How come they take such actions against honest working people? I've never refused to make any payments to the government neither have I hidden my earnings from them. The point is they don't care about the psychological stress they create by acting in such ways.
    The Taxpayer Bill of Rights is not followed properly. They said on # 5. "You have the right to be treated professionally, courteously, and fairly". I guess they are not conducting themselves the way they're supposed to. It says also "You can expect that the CRA will serve you with high standards of accuracy, professionalism, courteousness and fairness. The Taxpayer Bill of Rights also sets out the CRA Commitment to Small Business to ensure their interactions with the CRA are conducted as efficiently and effectively as possible"... Nothing that is written in this Bill of Rights is being done.

Roger V.

23rd of Mar, 2010

I completely agree that the crimianls at CRA are completely out of control. Any low level civil servant can fraudulently concoct a bunch of bogus numbers and then fill out a one page form letter and come after your money. No legal process, no court, they will not even show you how they come up with their fruadulent numbers. If you spend hundreds of hours fighting them, they go away for awhile then they are just like Freddy Kruger, they come back more vicious than before. I have spent 7 years trying to sort out GST account for a private company I own. I finally suspended the operations of the company and shut it down, but the matter is still not resolved. I have stacks of correspondence dealing withit. What do I get? Continous lies, threats, fraud, extortion, and attempted embezzlement. Last year some low level swindler in in Calagry CRA office sent a Requirement to Pay that would have consumed my entire salary for several years! I obviously would have quit my job before I would allow this to happen. The theiving cow that sent the Requirement to Pay then suddenly cancelled it 2 weeks later with no explanation. It was fraud pure and simple. She admitted to me that she deliberately falsified the calculation to make it appear that there was an enormous amount owing, even though all then data that was in CRA files showed that there was no amount owing at all, in fact a refund!!! Canada is no better off tahn a third world dictatorship. There is no rule of law left. Thugs from CRA can steal whatever they want with impunity. Where is Harper, the ex-Reformer and head of the National Citizens Commission? He was a big advocate of reforming CRA and a lot of things when he was in opposition, but now that he is on the inside, CRA is is best freind for extracting moeny out of citizens by any means they care to use. Criminals. If they steal any of my money this time around, I am quitting work and will never work in Canada again. I will sit on my rear end and collect EI or whatever else they have for handouts. When that is exhausted, I will move ou of the country and the whole place can go right on down the tubes. It is is an absolute disgrace what has happened to this once great country.

• Ri
      10th of Nov, 2010

Nobody is immune from those ignorant Canada Revenue Agency agents.

They accused me of a "Heavy Fault" in submitting my income tax report.
    The CRA cannot accuse me of fraud because this term is very well defined by law and it can be defended in courts.. so instead they accused me of a "Heavy Fault"
    This is a new term designed to bypass the strict definition of FRAUD
    Very smart those government lawyers.Now anybody can be fined.

Then without due process they informed me that I was penalized by 1/2 the amount they did not accept and they are now sending statements for $26, 500. For a 65 years old ex-federal government employee, that is a nice reward for having served the country.
    Archie 18 in his above comments mentioned the use of courts.
    When my Opposition motion failed I went to court in Ottawa.Yep, the federal tax court, the one that is attached to the CRA and that tries to put the final screw into Canadian taxpayers.
    Yep boy! when waiting in the lobby of the cavern of the seven thieves of that tax court, I notice the picture of the Ottawa judge that was killed about 3 years ago .Hey hey, that judge was a TAX COURT JUDGE!!
    I linked this with the disappearance and murder of the Sherbrooke, Quebec "lady" who happened to work for the Sherbrooke branch of the CRA, You know the one they call the REVIEW CENTER.
    The REVIEW CENTER uses young insecure girls just out of college, idiots that treat the paper file bearing your SSN just as paper file.
    But you know what? They almost, always remain polite.
    Those stupid broads will tell you that even if you have a penalty not to worry. You are SO PRIVILEGED as a CANADIAN that you have the right to go into OPPOSITION so this is very very good. No Problem. Don t worry!
    But you will never win you opposition, they are just wearing you down to the bone.
    Of course nobody informed those CRA agents that they are being targeted and killed. Poor things !
    Well, they are Canadians and they too have rights!
    I suppose they have the right to call the police when an angry taxpayer shoots at them and they also AS CANADIANS have the right to OPPOSE the shooter.
    Exposing those CRA thieves and jailing the minister of finance and ALL his agents and supporters is the logical and legal outcome.
    Of course this has to be done very politely, without physical violence because, “this conversation may be recorded for quality purposes".

My local MP advised me that I disturbed his secretary when I requested an appointment and he will no longer serve me at any of his 4 offices.

I may be old but I still have enough energy to raise my foot to the level of their CANADIAN [censor].
    Archie 18, you don’t know what your talking about. Wise up boy.

• Zi
      25th of Jan, 2011

I worked in CRA collections and it is nothing - nothing - like this complaint. 99% of the time we are trying to collect money because 1) the tax debtors galactic irresponsibility (how many times did I see guys keeping the gst money they collected to spend for themselves, and then whine like the comments above when we finally asked them to pay ) and 2) outright fraud, as in flat refusal refusal to pay or file tax. 99% of our caseload were people with such a massive sense of self-entitlement that they had decided "I like the police and the fire department and the roads and the electricity and the water...but let other people pay for them - in a word, FREELOADING DEADBEATS.

Go move to Antarctica if you don't like taxes.

• Ki
      27th of Mar, 2011

Zippy you are an idiot. When you self serving, gestapo mentality extortionists create personal GST numbers for Incorporated Business owners (when there are existing corporate GST numbers), calculate the taxes owing (when NONE are in fact owing to that department at all) all the while the accountant is desperately trying to make you doorknobs see reason but each department (Personal GST and Corporate GST) indicates that they have nothing to do with the other, AGREE that if you owe money to the other you don't owe it to them BUT are NOT willing to sort it out between each other... then you have Too. Much. Damn. Power!!! Who do you talk to then? Even your airhead counterparts don't know. When the fraudulent charges from the personal GST that was wrongfully created are garnisheed from the powerless taxpayer's wages, without warning/ hearing/due process...what recourse then? Your airhead counterparts don't know. When the orginal tax bill can be $3000 but interest and penalties result in a bill of $20, 000.00 YOU HAVE TOO MUCH DAMN POWER!!!
    Do you hear me Zippy? No other industry is allowed to levy charges of that magnitude.
    While I'm sure there are people out there who are trying to defraud the system, those who are not do not have sufficient recourse for fair and equitable resolution and that, you fool, is that.
    Pull your head out of your [censor] Zippy and get a real job.

• Ta
      19th of Aug, 2011

I am a CPA in the United States and a CGA in Canada with 25 years of audit experience and only recently through my research on the financial system do I understand what is going on and why the CRA has become so abusive. You can opt out of thier system if you understand how to apply contract law as all exchnages in a corporation is a contract. That is how the government imposes acts, statutes on us by us accepting a contract (which subsides any constitutional rights). This is done through trickey, intimidation and our ignorance. Canada is a corporation registered in Washington DC (head of the IMF). If you don't believe me, go on the securities and exchange commissions website and do a full search. Canada is a division of the Federal Reserve. We lost our soverignty to the international money lenders. Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Now when we get called for audits we hold the indiviudal auditors liable under commercial and crimial liabilty and we have been getting lots of success (under agency law). They take an oath as servants to the people of Canada. (they get short changed by thier own agencies).

Please watch the movie "Slavery by Consent" which is a good intro. Canada Revenue Agency is not an agency for the people by the people. It is a collection agency for the IMF. Anytime you work with any government agency it is a contract and contract law is what guides those transactions. 97% of all income taxes goes directly to paying the interest on the debt owed to foriegn banks. With a fiat system repayment is IMPOSSIBLE (by definition is slavery). Know what the system is about. In Canada we pay over 200 different taxes to fund "services". The income tax is a fraud. It doesn't fund any service, it just make the bankers richer.

I am looking to start an organisation in Quebec (in British Columbia you guys are so much more advanced; hats off to you.) I would need constiutionalists, lawyers, accountants, even ex government exmployees. We have to hold the rights of the individual human being with the highest regard. They have created legal fictions in our birth name. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. In the United States, there is a constitutionalist who will give $500, 000 to anyone who can prove this wrong (this applies to any IMF member state) (after 20 years no one collected it yet). In Canada there is a similar reward in Gold. (email: infopostcv@gmail.com)

• Pr
      11th of Oct, 2011

My point is clear it's not about owing the taxes it's about how do you recover the taxes and any one of you CRA officers out there know you can wipe out the family or you can get your heads out of your ### and do your job for once... to recover the debt and make a plan yes a payment plan...

the Mafia has more integrity than revenue Canada at least they come out and see you before they shut you down...

• Bo
      1st of Nov, 2011

I also have been subject to the Nazi policies of the CRA. They don`t care what you say and then try to trick you in asking questions. When you try to get information about this or that they are vague and say " It`s your responsability to find out your answers" Like I really have tons of books regarding their ever changing rules. So they froze my account and just to inform you, the Banks & credit unions pass information to the CRA. When I asked an employee at my Credit Union, she replied." we have to report otherwise the CRA will fine the Credit Union and also will fine me" So you can see how corrupt the system is, snd honestly it starts from the Prime MInister on down. To them we are dispensable ###, because we have no democracy and or Justice system as most at the top are appointed by the ruling class and we have no choice. Sad to see That 90% of the people in Canada are clueless to what is really going on. I guess I got away lucky they stole only $2, 700.But I sure wish I could get that back + all the income tax they ulawfully took in 40 years of work.

• 12
      11th of Nov, 2011

HELLO DEREK B, ,

YOU COMMENTED IN 2010 ABOUT CRA ARTICLE.
    ALTHOUGH CRIMINALS WERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, IN THIS ARTICLE. WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO SYMPATHIZE WITH- DUE TO THE NATURE OF ME JUDGING THEM FOR BEING ORGANIZED CRIME. NONE THE LESS, YOU SEEMED WISE IN YOUR ANSWER. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, THAT IM NOT A CRIMINAL. I HAVE BEEN ASSESSED IN A FRIVOLOUS MANNER BY CRA SEVEN YEARS LATER AFTER FILING. I THOUGHT IF ID APPEAL IHAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THE AUDITOR WHICH AN OFFICIAL AUDIT NEVER TOOK PLACE, had FRAUDED My NAME TO OBTAIN BANK DOCUMENTS. (AUDITORS REPORT OBTAINED MENTIONS THAT IN THE AUDIT I HAD GIVEN HIM AUTHORIZATIUON TO DO SO, AND WHEN MY LAWYER ASKED FOR ORIGINAL COPY CRA SAID THEY HAD LEFT IT WITH BANK, WHEN WE OBTAINED AFFIDAVITS FROM BABK THAT THEY HELD A PHOTOCOPY THEIR SECOND ANSWER WAS THEY HAD SIMPLY LOST THE ORIGINAL. THE AUDITOR LATER ON REPORTED THAT HE ASSUMED I TOOK SUMS OUT OF SOMBODYS ELSES ACCOUNT.AND DIDNT DECLAR THIS REVENU (THAT ACCCOUNT HOLDER NEVER FILED FOR THEFT)the bank never said i took money oput of third partys account I WAS CHARGED INCOME tax on an amount i never received, never filed of course, plus assesed GST AND TVQ THREATEN FOR TAX INVASION --- WHEN ALL OF THIS NEVER HAPPENED. OK . i thought like you democracy has its place, a mistake took place --CHIEF OF APPEALS WILL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT. WELL turns out, nothing was straightened out.VERY PECULIAR' ; THE AGENT at chied of appeals after i demonstrated all my proofs.BECAME SICK, & the FILE WAS TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER CITY. I CALLED THE NEW AGENT, HE SAID HE WOULD MEET ME, WOULD CALL ME WHEN HED RECEIVE THE FILE, HE RENDERED A DECISION WITHOUT MEETING ME; BASED ON THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS REPORT.I ASKED TO SEE MY FILE several times IN THE COURSE OF THOSE YEARS, BUT DENIED, BECAUSE I WAS THREATENED WITH TAX EVASION, AND SO THEY POSISTIONED THEMSELVES HAS THEY DIDNT HAVE TO RENDER THE DIVULGATION OF PROOF. THEY SENT BACK TO QUEBEC GST AND TVQ ASSESSMENT FOR MMEDIATE COLLECTION; SEIZED HOUSE. BECAUSE THEY CAN!(BY GST LAW) I WAS NEVER SELF EMPLOYED. I OBJECTED TO THESE CHARGES AS WELL. I FILED TO APPEAL AT THE FEDERAL COURT. THIS NIGHT MARE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER THREE YEARS, AND THE PROsECUTOR DROPPED THE CHARGES ON CRMINAL TAX EVASION. BUT STILL declares assesment to be a debt, and by law a debt comes to be only when certain criterias are met. i dont meet any of them, so to contest a debt not in existance yet, i had to appeal..ita law STIPULATING THAT I HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO DEMOILISH THEIR FABLED THEORY OF ME BEING THE LAST BENEFICIARY KNOWN TO AN ACCOUNT THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. MEANWHILE IVE BEEN ACCUSED OF MAKING $$ OF ILLICIT SOURCES..AND BEING AT FAULT FOR A LIFESTYLE THAT MY INCOME DIDNT SUPPORT. CAN I DO WHAT I WANT WITH MY MOTHERS NOTARIZED INHERITANCE ? IU THINK SO!! THE REPORTS THAT TOOK COURSE OVER THE YEARS IMPLY SO MANY SUBTLE ASSUMPTIONS-- I DONT KNOW WHETHER IM A FRAuDTSER A DRUG DEALER OR A PROSTITION SOLICITATOR. IVE THOUGHT OF KILLING MYSELF-- MORE OVER BECAUSE OF THE WAY IVE BEEN TREATED- thats a book in itself I DONT CARE ABOUT A HOUSE, ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE TO EDUCATE MY ONLY CHILD WITH THE only INVESTMENT I have ( THE SEIZED HOUSE) IVE PAID WITH MY MOTHERS INHERITANCE. I WOULDNT BELEIVE IT MYSELF, IF IT HADNT HAPPEN TO ME.

I FIGHT HONESTLY &FOOLISHLY OUT OF FAITH. I CRY EVERY DAY. IVE HAD THREE JOB SALARIES SEIZED. QUIT THREE JOBS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. AFTER TWO YEARS OF FIGHTING QUEBEC GST AND TVQ COLLECTION, THEY HAVE AGREED TO STOP COLLECTION TILL JUDGMENT. BUT THEY WORE ME DOWN. I HAVE NO HUSBAND WHO SUPPORTS ME OR US, MY KID GOT SOME $$ FROM HER FATHER THAT LIVE ABROAD, AND IT HAS HELPED .WITHOUT THIS HELP I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FEED MYSELF. OHH DID I MENTION THEY SEIZED FOR TWO YEARS MY CHILD TAX BENEFIT. I FOUGHT AGAIN TO HAVE RENDERED MY CONSTITUTUONAL RIGHTS OF CERTAIN FUNDS THAT ARE UNSEIZABLE BY LAW TO BE RETURNED. THEY ALSO SEIZED GST BUT THAT BY LAW THEY CAN IF THEY CREATE A DEBT, CREATE DQ ACCOUNTS (TVQ AND GST) FOR THEIR CREATION OF DEBTS- ALTHOUGH I CLAIMED I WAS NEVER SELF EMPLOYED, NEVER COLLECTED GST OR TVQ.THE CHECKS I RECEIVED OVER THE YEARS ARE FROM MY EX FOR CHILD SUPPORT- HE ALSO GAVE ME SOME CASH--LEGAL TENDER;; MY SEPARATION DECREE ALLOWS ME TO HAVE IT INCOME TAX FREE. THEY SAY I HAVE TO PROVE THAT IT CAME FROM MY EX. CRA MADE THEIR OWN ANALYSIS WHERE THEY WERE ABLE TO OBTAIN SLIP DEPOSITS FROM BANK- WHETHER EX PAYS MY CHECK OR CASH SEEMS TO MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. IM TIRED. AND I CRY ALOT. AND I WRITE HERE, SO U KNOW THAT ALTHOUGH THESE ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN MAY SOUND PRETTY UNINFORMED AND SOME PRETTY AVERAGE, IM FIGHTING TO REPRESENT PEOPLE LIKE THEM/ YOU. MY ADRESS IS VENUSHEAVEN101@HOTMAIL.COM IF U THINK U HAVE WORDS OF ENCOURGMENT TO SEND ME. PLEASE DONT WRITE BACK TO TELL ME IM AN IDIOT. I WAS AN IDIOT TO PAY A LAWYER THE FIRST YEAR, WHICH BROUGHT NO RESOLUTION. IVE BEEN DOING THE REST FLING MOTIONS ON MY OWN, BECAUSE I CAN T AFFORD TO HAVE ANOTHER ### TAKE MONEY I DONT HAVE. PEACE

• Zi
      21st of Nov, 2011

There is something that we can all do but few seem willing and that is get a copy of the tax act and open to page one, Get 500 pieces of lined paper and 500 envelopes then begin .
    They must answer any questions you have so that you understand them.
    Only ask one question per letter then close it and take it to your local canada revenue agency and put it in the mail box ( no postage needed ).
    Example I do not understand sentence # 1 of paragraph one please explain. Then the next page ask them to explain sentence #2 of paragraph one and so on this will cause them more head aches then you will ever know.
    Just think if only three people do this that is 1500 letters they have to answer and I know that this type of attack on thier system really causes them problems, Extra staff alot more time and so on and do the math if 3 = 1500 letters get only 100 people willing to do this to bring on reform and how many letters will that will be 50, 000 letters generated.
    Good luck all

• Ki
      7th of Jan, 2013

this thread should be continued..these kind of occurences must occur every year..and will continue into the future..the cra has taken nearly $4900.00..from my mother..she suffers from dementia and parkinsons...i for one should like to think the ministers themselves would follow..this thread...and act accordingly..however i doubt it
    best wishes

• 12
      22nd of Feb, 2013

2013, i await my trial at the federal court. the prosecutor recognizes that 99% of what was taxed was wiped in an offer of out of court settlement. yet CRA wants me to pay 2500 cdn dollars by recognizing to things that are not true. such as pay income taxes on what youve already declared? and 2) pay income taxes on money youve received for child support but well call it wife alimoney we just dont know if youve received aboved child support so well tabulate it as wife support that is taxable. I thought i demonstrated that all my accounting was in due order to the prosecutor. I told him his client cra were beggars to ask for 2500$ for all they put me through... but i was willing to pay it to get it over with -just not willing to admit to things that are untrue. He tried to make me say over the phone line (hands free) that i had admitted in private session that i received wife support. I never stated such. I had stated that my contract with my ex allowed me to receive wife allimony, and even showed him a copy of cheque (i detain the original)from ex for wife alimoney but I never cashed it. Could be a yet- another misunderstanding, the file had lots of banking transactions, but all were not subject to tax. Most calculations taxesd on were expenses from credit cards, paymentys were taken off bank accounts. prosecutor stated that the offer should reflect the reality of events. Somehow his offer did not address that 80% ++ were accounting errors from Cra audits. Out of 300k doubled for provincial, what do you think i should do? take the offer to pay 2500$'s and admit to things that are untrue or negociate for the truth? i thought id be able to live with an offer. but somhow, my god doesnt let me.. this offer links an admittance to appropriation (of MY OWN FUNDS) of funds(heavy fault). I now wonder the sanity of my god... no i dont. god is good.

5th of Jul, 2013

My brother worked out a payment arrangement with Rev Canada after years of not paying his taxes. He says as long as he shoots them $25 per month they won't come after him as he shows no income, has no assets worth taking.
    However, there is a healthy inheritance in the wind... I am wondering how does Rev Canada know when it is transferred to his account ? What if he opens a new one, so funds can be sent there instead? How do they monitor tax evaders in order to know when lump sums suddenly occur in their bank accounts? Do they freeze/remove the funds without notice?

5th of Jul, 2013

dont understand this box... my comment was typed already...see previous inquiry