Canadian Homeworker Review / scam

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Why didn't I check it out before I sent money???? It looked so legit and I was so broke. They had so many testimonials and a money back guarantee etc. I feel so stupid and mad and now they might try to steal my identity also. What a creep John Dale if that is your name,I hope you get caught you fraud.

Yv

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2008

I agree whole heartedly with the last complaint about Canadian Home Job Review. The only difference is my directory was sent from Ottawa, Ontario.

I too fell for this scam and also feel like a fool for not checking it out before I sent my money. You are not alone! I have read many other complaints on other web-sites. Just type in Canadian Job Review.com and see all the RED FLAGS! Like they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" These people have our money and our laughing in our faces right now. Let's not let these people get away with it!

Nathan Wilson, if that's your name, I hope you get caught for fraud as well!

• Di
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Hi,

I do not have any comments over this complaint.

My complaint is, I paid the registration fees to Canadian Home Job Review on March 25, 2008, I did online payment through my master card and I received there advertising letter and a registration for asking to registration fees. I was expecting some information broacher, company directory and other material to start to work.

I do not have their contact info, either email address or phone#, so I thought to complaint through this complaint box, hope it will work, and I will get their reply.

Regards,

Dipti

5th of Apr, 2008

I was broke, and now am even more broke, please lets all file complaint to the RCMP... lease.

• Al
      12th of Apr, 2008

I haven't paid to them yet but it did look genuine in the first plance.. but luckily I still wanted to google them. Good that I did. I received their invitation by mail. The name written is "Nathan Wilson" and it has apprantly come from 372 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON. K1N1G7. I would still like to see if someone is actually making money through them.

• Yv
      20th of May, 2008

Hi

I agree with this complaint .

Moi j'ai envoyé un chèque pour demande d'enregistrement à leur adress à Ottawa, mais j'ai constaté que le chèque a été touché dans TD Bank à Toronto .Des Octobre2007 je n'ai rien recu d'eux!!
    C'est domage.

• Al
      21st of May, 2008

I agree what you are saying, I'm also sent the check to them, but I never receive anything from them. I don't hae their phone and E-mail address. Iwonder this is a scam but I don't why theu still havethe newspaper shown to them. please help me about it, thanks

26th of May, 2008

Thankfully, I was able to cancel my credit card before the payment went through!
    I'm usually very careful and check companies out on Google and am not in the habit of using my credit card on-line.
    I can't believe that I fell for this SCAM!!!
    Some people are real snakes!
    BUT - What goes around comes around - Hopefully one day soon these scammers will have plenty of time behind bars to think about how evil they are to be so disrespectful towards others and so deceitful!

• We
      27th of May, 2008

I too like many of you did not do any research on this "company" before I sent the money. And like some of you I was broke and still am because I have recieved nothing from this particular company. I really think these type of people are the lowest form of ### there is on this planet and they should be caught and shut down. I guess I will check things out before sending any more money to strangers before I check them out. The thing that pisses me off the most is I was stupid enough to fall for it. Again as said I don't have thier e-mail or phone number to file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Wendy

10th of Jun, 2008

i got scamed also with this topjobreview i sent them money and got some book sent out money orders and nothin its bin over 2 months.

10th of Jun, 2008

Good thing i read the 'complaintsboard'... someone should definately form a complaint to someone in Ottawa.

• Na
      11th of Jun, 2008

Wow Guys, am I ever glad I got to this site!, I have my papers enveloped and ready to be sent in the morning, this took place just 4 minuites ago, I just thought I would check to see if it were a scam believing I would find nothing because it sounded so damn good... so I am here and now will gladly rip those papers. Thank you so much for being here. Phew! that was close.
    PS I am sorry for all of you and your troubles, I do hope they will be caught and I do hope you all get your money back. Peace Naomi

• Ki
      9th of Jul, 2008

I sent in a cheque to receive this directory which of course I never received, I guess it is true what they say Too Good to be true. I should have realized it was a scam when there was no Phone number to call. I hope they get caught and get what is coming to them, Im out money and they have it. I hope everyone who applied to ad get their money back and warn others that this is a totol scam.

• Gr
      29th of Jul, 2008

Have a look at BBB

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record

• He
      25th of Aug, 2008

I'm sorry to hear that we are all in the same boat...I received my "book" today in the mail..I sent Canadian Homeworker Review 29.00and some...I can't believe that people can deceive others like that...I agree with one of the comments...what goes around, comes around...I dont feel stupid or foolish but I do feel taken...
    I'm sure we are all smart enough that we can come up with our own ideas about how to run a business from home...You just have to find out what your passion is and go from there..I'm trying...who knows maybe we'll have to hire a few people and come out the better for it...anyhow thats what I think..Its just a lesson learned to be more aware ...take care everyone...
    maybe we should write to the Prime Minister in Ottawa..lol

• Je
      9th of Oct, 2008

Those ###! Whoever they are. I have 3 kids and was taking my last 30.00 to send for a package. Thanks to everyone who complained, I now know not to trust these at home working scams. I can't believe people can do that to other people. Where are their hearts, their morals and their values? I'm sure their parents and family would be dissapointed. I sure would if they were mine. Thanks everyone for opening my eyes.

• As
      15th of Oct, 2008

I also sent a money order to this company. I have two children and expecting my third in Jan. Taking time off from work is going to have a huge impact on my income so when I came across this company I thought i'd try it out. Its been three weeks since I sent out my money order. I live in Ottawa and will be going to the address 372 Rideau Street to check things out myself. Depending on what I come across I may take this to the newspapers, A channel News Ottawa, and posibly further. What kind of world are we living in when you cannot trust anyone?

16th of Oct, 2008

You [censored]heads, "I can't beleive anyone would do that to annother person" just suck it up and look around you. Even the President of the US does it! He is scamming all the people of the US for all they own, and they don't even understand that He is doing it. He will infect them and through modified foods, and things you would not understand, He will destroy people who cannot use their inner voice to survive. the inner voice? God! better start listening to your gut people!

16th of Oct, 2008

Engdahl carefully documents how the intellectual foundations of 'eugenics, ' mass culling of the sick, colored, and otherwise disposable races, were actually first established, and even legally approved, in the United States. Eugenics research was financially supported by the Rockefeller and other elite families and first tested on Jews under Nazi Germany.

It is purely by chance that world's poorest nations also happen to be best endowed with natural resources. These regions are also the ones with growing population. The fear among European ruling families, increasingly, integrating with economic and military might of the United States, was that if the poor nations became developed, the abundant natural resources, especially oil, gas, and strategic minerals and metals, may become scarcer for the white population. That situation was unacceptable to the white ruling elite.

The central question that dominated the minds of the ruling clique was population reduction in resource rich countries but the question was how to engineer mass culling all over the world without generating powerful backlash as it was bound to happen. When the U.S. oil reserves peaked in 1972 and it became a net oil importer, the situation became alarming and the agenda took the centre stage. Kissinger, one of the key strategists of Nixon, nurtured by the Rockefellers, prepared what is known as National Security Study Memo (NSSM#200), in which he elaborated his plan for population reduction. In this Memo he specifically targets thirteen countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand, and the Philippines.

Martial law in the US?
    Local news station WTHR 6 reports, “That in the interest of national security the sights and sounds of war will be brought to Indianapolis.” Why do residents of Indianapolis need to learn the sights and sounds of war? Could it be a conditioning process? Considering that numerous urban training environments which exist within military bases in the U. S. and around the globe the explanation of “a need to train in realistic urban zones” is doubtful. More likely the real purpose is to condition the civilian population and military personnel to living under martial law. Too many this hypotheses may sound farfetched, that is until you realize the plans for martial law and the detention of U.S. citizens have already been made. (Sect. 1042 of the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), “Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies, ” gives the executive the power to invoke martial law.)

Most Americans are completely unaware of the Continuity of Government Commission created in the fall of 2002...

• Ci
      10th of Nov, 2008

I did place an order for this over the internet with my credit card but hit my back button but then the order went through...but tried immediately to reverse it! I called MC right away who told me to wait and see if the charge did in fact go through...I tried to write the company, but they do not list an email or phone number so I have no record of it, only a text box on their site...but according to people who have already complained, I will not be hearing from them and might not receive anything at all. the charge did go through, of course, I am disputing it with MC...I am sending in copies of these posts as evidence of it being a scam and people not getting what they paid for!!!