Canadian Home Job Review And Employment Directory / Scam!

372 Rideau St. Suite 916Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
4.65
I sent the company a cheque (29.95$). I was supposed to receive a directory for companies looking for at home workers within 6-8 days. They cashed my check weeks ago and have received nothing since. I then sent out my letter registered mail to get my full refund as stated in there 100% money back guarantee and have not received anything yet. I did a search on internet about this company and found a lot of people reporting that the company scammed them.
Va

Comments

Ja
  18th of Feb, 2008
YES THIS IS A SCAM, THEY SCAMMED ME AND MY WIFE!! SOMEBODY PLEASE CONTACT THE RCMP PLEASE ASAP!!! THEY TRY TO STEAL IDENTITY TOO.
Cr
  27th of May, 2008
Please please please, listen to your common sense and save your money. There is no-one you can contact, they don't email you back and of the two numbers you will eventually find: one will tell you they're a scam and the other is the company whose mail they receive who cannot disclose any information to you.

Sad but true, there really are very very few companies that are home-based legitemate companies. Most of them want your money so that they can provide you with information so that you need more money to invest into it and hopefully make money after that. A vicious cycle.

I'm wishing you all the best and good luck with all your future endeavors. Please be careful and research whatever you're doing very carefully before investing one penny of your hard earned money. Always check with this and other similar websites to make sure that no-one has reported them as a scam. Do call in the law if you've been scammed.

God Bless and Good Luck
Cristiana
Ke
  4th of Aug, 2008
If there is anyone out there that is asking you for money, to there for make money is not legit. Do not ever send money to anything to get anything in return, there is always a underlining agreement that you dont even know about . That is how they can keep your money and get away with it!
Lo
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I should have known better! If it sounds to good to be true it is. Don't throw your money away. A complete waste of time. You shouldn't have to pay people to work for them. Use common sense I wish I did. They feed off vulnerable people and are ###.
Sa
  7th of Oct, 2008
There just people that have nothing better to do with there lives, then to scam people for their money! Now a days internet stuff is just B*****T.
Ca
  17th of Nov, 2008
i suppose i am the latest victim of this scam, damn it!
An
  14th of Jan, 2009
I have to say that I also sent 29.95, but I DID receive the directory and have contacted 5 companies so far. It took the book 21 days to reach me. The book also says that you have to wait 2 to 6 weeks for correspondence. I have spend 5.00 so far in mail in money so, if indeed it is a scam, I won't have lost that much money. To me, it was worth a try and I believe that sometimes we have to have a little faith. Not ALL people are bad in this world. I will let you know what happens...
Ko
  10th of Feb, 2009
how do you know if they try to steal your identitiy and how do you stop them
An
  10th of Mar, 2009
the person who is claiming to have received the information from the company is a bull sheet because he is the one from the company and wants people to read and trust and send money for them. my friend be very carefull and only contact people with ligitimate inforamtion and real phone no and speak to them before doing anything. if you can not speak and there is no contact information then for sure you have to be cautious. after all if they are legitimate and wants to expand business why they need to hide them. good luck folks.
El
  27th of Apr, 2009
It happen to me I actually send the check for 29.95 but called my bank and stop it .
I tried to call to Ottawa and gave that address there's no company by that name, later I actually called a number I got from the directory who is supposed to be in the same building the guy told me it's only a mail box and to please don't send anything he told me it's a scam. I hope nothing will happen with my identity . I also tried to stop the post office to send the letter it's imposible.
At least I called the bank to stop it.
Fl
  21st of May, 2009
I guess when you think it's too good to be true, it's probably is. I too sent a check for $29.95 and unfortunately it was too late to even stop the payment. I was wondering what's taking them so long in sending me the directory -finally I googled the "Canadian Home Job Review and Employement Derictory" and found this site which have confirmed my doubts about home money making scams .
Ja
  11th of Aug, 2009
I wish i knew this website before sending cash money to that address. Damn. I have sent them 40 dollar as a cash and now after checking this website I have no hope to receive anything. I can not believe that i made this mistake. Because their website is just bull ###. no contact information .
I just sent money because after receiving mail from them i was encouraged. but now I see the mail they sent to me is the copy paste of their damn website!!! I wish I was last victim of this scam !!!
Ta
  14th of Sep, 2009
i guess i am the latest victim so where can i find a work at home job