Canadian Health and Care Mall / scam and fraud

IF YOU BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, I SUGGEST YOU CALL THEM AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK..I HAVE NOT BEEN HACKED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT I BOUGHT MEDICINE AND PAID FOR IT TO BE HERE SOONER AND NEVER RECEIVED IT BUT CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY..AGAIN I WOULD STAY ON TOP OF THAT AS WELL... THE NUMBER IS [protected] OR YOU CAN ALSO GO TO THE DELIVERY TERMS PAGE AND CLICK ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS TICKET SUPPORT AND THEY DO RESPOND TO THAT.. I WOULD DO BOTH.. NOT A GOOD COMPANY AT ALL...:(

More Canadian Health and Care Mall Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cs
      Oct 22, 2009
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - EMail Scam
    Individuals
    Oklahoma

An email was received which had my daughter listed as the sender. Everyone in her contact list got an email. She did not send the email. There was no message only a link which is for Canadian Health and Care Mall. I do not know how they obtained her email address and all those in her contact list.

• Ro
      Mar 27, 2010

I'm also having a problem with this company sending ads to people in my address list from me...I see many others are having the same problem...Please let me know what is being down about it. These fraud e-mails have been received this month (March 2010)...The only thing in the e-mail was: http://fasttreessoa9.webs.com?W5jjx...Please let me know...
    My e-mail address is: [protected]@msn.com

• Ho
      Sep 15, 2010

This is also happening in Canada, report it to your server and your police department.

• Ki
      Sep 16, 2010

these people stole my email address and used it to send a fraudulant message to all of my contacts

• Ta
      Mar 29, 2011
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - Stolen Email Address
    Canadian Health And Care Mall
    storetabletspharmacy.com

This company hijacked my wife email account and being sending emails to myself and everyone in her address book. We recieved up to four emails per day. Now i do not know when i am recieving a legitimaste email from from wife. Something needs to be done about these guys.

• Im
      Apr 06, 2011
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - scam mails
    Nigeria

Contacts in my mail box and myself recieve messages from the company of which i never registered or signed up.

Apr 28, 2011

Stop using my e-mail to send business to other people! Canadian ###!!!

• Le
      Sep 07, 2011
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - e-mail fraud
    Canadian Health and Care Mall
    186, listed as:Brock Street, Kingston, ON, Canada
    Ontario

received email from a trusted sender with a link to this site. Checking the details of the e-mail, I found the ip originated in the country of Serbia with this IP Address: 82.114.69.25
    Country: Serbia and Montenegro

• Le
      Sep 07, 2011

CANADIAN HEALTH AND CARE MALL ORIGINATION SOURCE AND CONTACT INFORMATION!!!

I received a e-mail along with about ten or so other mail recipients from a trusted sender (family member) with no subject and an innocuous (no reference to the actual content) link to an online pharmacy selling aphrodisiacs etc: <:http://pharmacyas.com/contacts/form/. >

The email address was stolen along with the other addresses. A trace of the originating IP -: [82.114.69.25] in the msg header and a backards trace through What Is Ip located the source in Serbia. A continued search with RIPE Network Coordination Center provides proof of ownership of this (not exclusive) IP address: https://apps.db.ripe.net/dbweb/search/query.html?searchtext=82.114.69.25 and one more level provided detailed contact info-name, e-mail, phone, address:

1. https://apps.db.ripe.net/whois/lookup/ripe/person-role/HS3459-RIPE.html

2. https://apps.db.ripe.net/whois/lookup/ripe/mntner/NOC-KIS.html

3. https://apps.db.ripe.net/whois/lookup/ripe/person-role/SB2967-RIPE.html

4. https://apps.db.ripe.net/whois/lookup/ripe/person-role/VP691-RIPE.html

Let's get this cowardly thug.

• Lo
      Dec 19, 2011
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - Never Received Product
    Candian Health and Care Mall
    New York

I purchased medication via their website. I have neither received an email confirming my purchase, nor received the merchandise that was purchased. However, the 'company' took the liberty to bill my account.

• Ri
      Dec 31, 2011
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - hacking my e mail
    canadian heayh and care mall
    Canada

they are sending e mail to all my contac list of my friends and business associates false medical information and resonal medical information and should be prosecuted accordingly by the federal government immediately!

• Ar
      Jan 15, 2012
    Canadian Health and Care Mall - hacking email
    canadian health and care mall
    Canada

my friends from my email address contacts keep receiving mails from me with the canadian details, can someone help