Canadian Auto Finder / Rip off!

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 877-263-0044

I was ripped off by these ###s... a guy by the name of Ryan Wilson... complete scam. No one gets there car sold and most certainly you don't get your money back... I have account number and transit number... also Have the company number... if this info can be used in any way to get money back or say if the info fell into the wrong hands can any one else rip these guys off... Eye for an Eye... anyways if they call you hang up up or have some fun with them by telling them you have 3 cars and your friends have many cars for sale and the check is in the mail!!!

Va

Comments

• Aa
      15th of Aug, 2008

Send out their information for the world to see.. these losers gotta get whats coming to them... oh and P.S. if you can find out where they're located or where the owner of the company lives feel free to post... I'm sure he'll get what he deserves...

• Ri
      28th of Sep, 2008

YES, this company is SCAM and unethical !

Over a year, I answered an Sales AD that stating this company was looking for a Regional Sales Manager which I answered.

I tried to sign up Auto Dealers in Saskatchewan on a part-time basis and ended up being totally embarassed by their unethical methods.

I also got screwed out of between $3, 000 to $5, 000 in Dealer sign -up commissions which this Guy who hoired me named "Tony", who claimed he OWNED the company as I discover DIDN"T even 1% !

Upon paying for a company search in Alberta, it revealed that some guy living in Laval, QC by the name of "Hercules Nikkopolis" owns 100% of two companies operating under either www.canadianautofinder.ca
    or "CARZ4U".

As it happens, because this company isn't registered in Saskatchewan I couldn't take them to small claims court !

So, I claimed to Sask Justice which got passed onto the Federal Competition Bureau which I was contacted and supposedly they investigated but I doubt anything happened !

So much for typical Canadian Justice !

Rick

23rd of Sep, 2009

I got scammed by these guys trying to sell my truck out of toronto. I got a call from a nick hall..."Hercules Nikkopolis"...
    i tried and tried to get my money back i got a promisary note saying it was in the mail and it never came. i phoned every day for almost three months. The poor girl named rosie who answere the phone.

no luck two and a half years later i still wonder how many more people got ripped off.

• Br
      27th of Apr, 2012

Tony started it up again he now uses this site to Scam people www.empirevehiclesolutions.com after researching Empirevehiclesolution it turns out the Canadianautofinder was there last scam site. If this number is on your phone its a scam 604-583-0054 call the police and inform them of your harassment from them and there lies to get you on a scam site that no body even knows about. I called my credit card company and informed them about the company and they said they would get me the money back that they are a scam and empirevehiclesolutions have lied and trick hundreds of people in to this scam.
    THEY DO NOT HAVE BUYERS its a scam
    call the owner your self:
    Rizwan, Adil