Canada SEO PRO / Scam Internet Service

Canada SEO Professional Ltd. 19480 72nd Ave Surrey B.C. Cana, Surrey, BC, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 778.809.3504

This guy Todd Herman(Canada SEO PRO) is a scam artist he does nothing that he say's. Will promise you the world and do NOTHING. Stay away from this SCAM ARTIST.
This Scam artist works out of his house in Surrey, , , What a joke this whole thing has been with Todd.

Comments

• To
      27th of Mar, 2012

My company has proven search engine rankings in the Billions! You say I'm a scam artist but don't leave your name or website. I am NOT a scam artist, I am a registered Incorporation # - BC0931711. I am a professional SEO that has been in business for over 17 years and have yet to have one VALID, proven complaint. I have search engine rankings other SEO's only dream bout achieving. If this your statement is true then you wont mind telling the people your name or your website. your anonymity proves this is an invalid complaint.

Regards, Todd Herman.

27th of Mar, 2012

My BBB rating also proves that this is a false claim. I have a A + rating. http://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/canada-seo-professional-in-surrey-bc-1252114

You must be a competitor it must really bug you that I'm the # 1 SEO professional in every capital city in Canada. Again proving your claim is invalid. https://canadaseopro.ca/search-engine-ranking-results.html

Thank you for the advertising though, and best of luck to you and your future. Regards, Todd Herman.

• Ri
      11th of Apr, 2012

@CanuckGirl, I am agree with you, This guy also scammed me, Because of this Man My site got Banned by Google. Working with so called #1 seo guy (Todd) is just a wastage of time and money. Before working make sure you have extra money to lose.

11th of Apr, 2012

Because your English is broken and because we have no overseas clients nor have we ever with broken English, feel free to contact me as soon as possible it rectify any problem you have with us. We will remedy any problem necessary order to help you in any way that we can.
    Have a great day, regards, CEO Todd Herman.

We place your website on top of all the major search engines.

Your website deserves affordable, high search engine rankings right now!

FREE CUSTOM WEBSITE WITH ALL SEO CAMPAIGNS UNTIL APRIL 30TH - CALL DIRECT: 1800-975-9001.

11th of Apr, 2012

Usually when someone owns a website they are searchable in google, you mr PirHar are not.

Not sure about how people can make false complaints but can offer a website or real name or contact info at all. This concludes my bantering on this website, the proof is in the pudding we are the #1 SEO Professional in Canada. These fake bad reviews are not going to stop[ us in being the top SEO company in Canada, we are well upon our way! Thanks again but unless you have proof of this accusations there is nothing we can do.

18th of May, 2012

This person is a fraud and a scam artist. I can tell you from personal experience. He's ran off with my work, time and money. He also isn't as professional as he tries to appear. Using foul language in his conversations, con artist routines and defrauds a company by refusing to pay by the agreement he signed in a binding contract per www.freelancer.com

1st of Aug, 2012

I can honestly say this complaint astounds me! When looking for a company to create and SEO a website for me, I chose CanadaSEOPro.ca because I checked with several of the companies listed in their portfolio and received rave reviews from each one. Not only was my site on the front page within 3 months, orders were rolling in. I would say this is a top notch Canada SEO Professional!

9th of Nov, 2012

Nice attempt "Rob Gardner" or should I say TODD HERMAN on attempting to clear your name. I'm afraid, you're not as smart as you think you are. The gig is up and everyone now knows you're a fraud. For one, you're not a professional. Two, you're not qualified to be in the field or have a business in information technology or any array under it at all. I know this for a fact because you outsource your work on freelancer.com to others.

Let me also say that these reports are 100% genuine because the same scenarios happened to me. When you approach this person, Todd Herman and ask for your payment... he will become irate and resort to childish name calling like I've seen numerous other reports online say. So I know this is true. He also tends to attempt to threaten people too by running these so-called campaigns to trash your name. I believe he told me, "google your name in a week"

Well, sorry to say Todd but your feeble minded attempts to discredit me only made for a good laugh for my clients and I. Even the ones who approach me to this day may mention it but unlike you, I actually do know what I am doing. I am a professional and I do have a degree under my belt.

Oh and I will be in contact soon Todd Herman. You may want to kiss your so-called company - canadaseopro.ca and your business license goodbye because I'm sure you won't be expecting to hear from me again. Little did you realize, a professional of my degree would collaborate with a firm that is based in Canada and whose father is a world renowned international lawyer :) and guess what? They're on my side pal. They've got the facts and Ihave all the documentation I need to file suit.

You may have attempted to make good on your words, "google your name in a week" but I am sure you didn't expect that threat to bite you in your rear-end. You'll be hearing from my attorney very soon you delusional little man.

17th of Dec, 2012

I have had the same issue with this fool not paying for services provided

8th of Mar, 2013

Todd Herman, now I will be filing a lawsuit against you for slander, libel and deformation of character. I'm now aware by your idiocy, that you're the one who posted the fake report about me, my company and tried to trash talk me as if I am a low life scammer like you - and then used the same account to post a reply to a scam report about you (Shows how intelligent you really are there).

You are making up complete lies here and it's in black and white now for the entire world to see what type of character you really are, attempting to hide behind a fake name and post lies, rip off service providers by allow them to do the work for you and not pay them after completion while you get all the benefits from whoever was dumb enough to hire you.

You will be hearing from my lawyer very soon !

8th of Mar, 2013

Todd Herman aka "no happy at all" aka fake Mr Sipp from Sipps Garages in Coldwater, MS that you falsely impersonated, slandered my company, created libel by writing these fake reports and deformation of character personally by continuously trying to use my full name to attempt to use your poor SEO skills in a malicious intent to attack me - I will filing a civil suit against you, your company and everyone who was associated in our conversation back when you originally hired me a few months ago. You turned a scam into a huge deal sir and I cannot believe how stupid you are to post a fake report and then post a reply to a report about you, using your name and pretty much stating who you are - very intelligent there. I'm sure your "clients" are very proud indeed!

Now everyone in the world can see what type or person they're dealing with. A con-artist, a bully and a fraud. Todd Herman of Canada SEO Pro, Canada SEO Studios - 82857 1687 RT0001 of Surrey, B.C. Canada, V4N-5Z4 and under many other alias is a complete fraud, con-artist and the most unprofessional bully I've ever encountered.

I see you're attempting to now change the name of your company, also trying to open other make shift companies like Global Website Creations http://www.globalwebsitecreations.com/ - which this type of behavior alone should draw up red flags. You sir are in for a rude awakening very soon!

13th of Mar, 2013

This is a rebuttal letter and it is very important!

Good day, we acknowledge these messages posted, pertaining to incidents or situations concerned within my company.

Mr Parker, I must warn you that our corporate legal counsel has been contacted and are seeking retribution for your disturbing accusations for loss or income.

If you persist to send us threatening emails, post this is open forums the life or your company will be at risk and you will simply be made an example of.

We have over 147 clients and not one has been dissatisfied with our services.

The BBB have been in contact with us and have rightfully dismissed you're claim. Our A+ BBB rating still stands.

Let me know if there is anything else i can help with, good day Mr. Parker.

14th of Mar, 2013

Once again, you've successfully filed a rebuttal, using the fake profile you used to post a fake report against me - well done. You're only continuing to prove my case against you. I'm not making a threat, I'm preparing my evidence but you're doing all the work for me now and I appreciate that.

Also, BBB like I'm now aware of doesn't resolve or assist with civil matters. That's indeed what this is. I've been in contact with them as well since the last filing. I believe it is you sir who robs people out of their hard earned money, especially upcoming small-businesses because you like to use them for work and reap all the benefits without paying for outsourcing what you were hired to do but because you're incompetent to offer the services you advertise yourself to be an expert in.

I'm prepared and I have my counsel waiting :) - you must have not read my many messages then. The paperwork is already in motion now. You'll see soon enough. Good luck and I hope one day you stop your charades and begin to become a true service provider. You're are being made an example out of Todd Herman and you will soon see that - it is not the other way around. :)

• Oh
      23rd of Jan, 2014

His company used to be called canadaseopro.ca, and I think he may have had an SEO company with "Elite SEO" in it at one time as well. He has changed the name of the canadaseopro.ca company (with no mention of the old company name) to theseoservices.ca, and 301'd the old company links to the new company - he's ranking well, (Jan 23, 2014) however, Google will catch up to him and place his rankings accordingly, as his canadaseopro.ca site has a ton of spammy anchortext links. I suspect the old site got hit by Google Penguin. This fellow doesn't appear to be a good person to work with---> based on his past SEO practices <---. His angry past clients are another thing altogether - in those cases, you can't please everyone so there is bound to be a few unhappy folks.

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2015

He is a fraud for sure been down that road and we ran the other way too bad it was too late and we had to create all new websites and start all over after this POS screwed our sites up with SPAM. It is funny we got an email from someone on Freelancer.com saying they where hired to do links for our website for $30 and never got paid? We where paying a hell of allot more then that and what we got was spammy profile links and run down directories. Guys a scammer buyer beware.