Canada Post / service/letter carrier
An express post (guarantied 2 business days) envelope was mailed October 31st 2016 from Hawkesbury Ontario to Burlington Ontario. We kept checking the tracking number, "processing" was what we got. Tried to phone but that was no use! Finally saw our mail carrier, he had already been to our house and was at another when we stopped him and said "you have a package for us?" He looked through his bag and guess what our package was in his bag. The sender requested a "signature required". He just handed me the package and off he continued! He didn't even ask for our signature.
This is not the first time we have had missing mail! I am also missing a package that was sent from Hamilton Ontario.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - unethical behavior from employee
- Canada Post Corporation - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post Corporation - mail not delivered to telequip systems.
- Canada Post Corporation - poor delivery and customer service.
- Canada Post Corporation - I am complaining about the abhorrent service provided by canada post