Canada Post / parcel delivery directly to customer (not happening)
I have completed several online purchases with the intent of having them directly delivered to my son, his wife or my grandchildren.
Each time the delivery service is "canada post" and each time the direct delivery does not occur. Instead, the delivery is redirected to the nearest canada post outlet and and my family is notified to pick it up.
The convenience of ordering and having direct delivery is definitely a perk for me. My family lives a fair distance and it gives me comfort knowing I can reach them by sending a small or large token of my love.
My son works sometimes 24 hours in a day and this leaves my daughter-in-law to care for the home, children and perform all the chores. My gift, which is supposed to be delivered directly, instead she must pack up the kids drive a fair distance, into town and pick up the parcel.
This is embarassing for me and it takes away from the gifting because she ends up doing all the work.
Can you please look into why this is happening? I would appreciate either a call back or an email (at the very least)
The area in question, for deliveries is: Port Perry, Ontario
My contact information is: Donna Brown, [protected] email: [protected]@yahoo.ca
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail