Canada Post / fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number
This is the second time canada post drivers fake an attempted delivery at my place.
I have a tracking number from the website I ordered from. The tracking number works perfectly on canadapost. Ca in tracking my parcel.
However, when the website states that my package had unsuccessful attempted delivery, and was later delivered to a postal office nearby. It did not happen at all. I was at home during the 'unsuccessful' attempt. I never got a notice card and the door bell never rang.
I went the the postal office at a shoppers drugs mart at hwy7 and galsworthy (As stated on canadapost. Ca tracking)
I did not see any notice card at my door, so I took my tracking number and my address and gave it to the lady working there.
All she told me was the tracking number doesnt work and that I have no package delivered under my address.
I explained to her how canadapost. Ca tracking gave me all the information. Without checking inside the package delivery room, she just said it's not her fault. I never asked whose fault is it, I just asked her then where can I find my package? The only thing I have is the tracking number which states on your website that it's delivered to here. She told me I have to have the notice card - which I never got.
Another guy lining up after me had the exact same issue, his package never arrived and he never got the notice card either.
The post office lady ended up telling us that postal drivers always lie with their scanners and that "maybe" our packages would still be in his car.
And all we can do is just go back another time and "hopefully" the package will arrive there.
Such great service canada post. Such great tracking system too.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts) 
- Canada Post Corporation - Parcel Service
- Canada Post Corporation - Mail delivery to my house
- Canada Post Corporation - regular mail
- Canada Post Corporation - outgoing mail has not been picked for a long time.
- Canada Post Corporation - Recent delivery