Canada Post Office / non delivery of mail
The Thorne post office is the worst postal outlet I've ever used. My 76 year old mother who can not walk and has cancer ordered a heater that included door to door delivery. Canada Post - Thorne location did not deliver the box. They don't give the standard services that you expect from a normal post office because they are simply substandard. Even though they are supposed to deliver they DO NOT! I contacted customer service on her behalf and was given excuses and refusal to deliver with a time expectation of two weeks just to have someone return my call. Two more calls were made...again refusing to deliver. On the third call the agent actually lied and said that the previous callers did not ask to have the parcel delivered! At the end of the last call they did not guarantee delivery but said they would "ask" the outlet...there was no reassurance that it would be delivered and they literally left a 76 year old cancer patient out in the cold! No service, no compassion and no control over their representatives/employees. A supervisor should have phoned and demanded that that box be delivered that day but instead they left her hanging and waiting. It is one block away - how lazy can the postal employees be! She is still waiting. Canada Post should be ashamed and need to straighten out and set a minimum standard in their service.
More Canada Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - strike
- Canada Post Corporation - parcel delivered to mail box
- Canada Post Corporation - shipping with xpresspost
- Canada Post Corporation - delivery delays
- Canada Post Corporation - I complained regarding my parcel.