Canada Post / offensive material
Yesterday I received a postcard-sized item in my mail which I consider highly offensive, if not actually pornographic. I could not categorize it in any of the ways this form provides, so I chose Society and Culture, but I guess it is a combination of political negative campaigning and pro-life activism. In any case, it should never have been approved by Canada Post for mass distribution.
I fully support the right of such activists to campaign and demonstrate in public, but they have no right to shove their hateful material in my face, with the collusion of Canada Post.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - snow removal around mailboxes
- Canada Post - incompetence
- Canada Post Corporation - package pickup age verification procedure
- Canada Post Corporation - my packages that has been shipped out of mississauga and to be delivered to etobicoke
- Canada Post Corporation - loss of my package and money