Canada Post Mail / mail
I received a Canada Post Notice informing me a letter was ready for me to pick up. The letter actually had two #s; one on the front; a different # on the back. One # declared that the item could be picked up by someone living at the same address as myself, as long as one piece of government photo I.D. bearing the same address on the item is presented. The other # requires a signature. The three people behind the counter, who informed me they didn't work for Canada Post, told me they didn't know what to do, but they would call the local depot to find out; in the mean time I was told I would have to leave the store, because I was "being difficult". The incident occurred Monday morning, July 22, 2015, at 5998 Bathurst St, North York, M2R 1Z0.
I was informed by an employee at the Canada Post Office at 2215 Steeles Ave W, in North York, on July 18, 2015, that the Notice I received was invalid.
More Canada Post Mail Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - backed up service
- Canada Post Corporation - xpresspost
- Canada Post Corporation - hi
- Canada Post Corporation - late parcels while still paying for express post
- Canada Post - non delivery by mailman