Canada Post / lost parcel

I placed an order online and the package valued $124 CAD was shipped international priority with China Post and handed over to Canada Post. I tracked the package online which showed that Canada Post had received the package on June 15th, 2017. The item was processed and was scheduled for delivery on June 20th, 2017. When I tracked the item again on June 21st, 2017 after I didn't receive the package the status showed delivered.
I called Canada Post and I was informed that the package had actually been sent to a house, which was the wrong address because I live in an apartment complex. They told me that the sender had to issue a complaint with china post in order for them to begin an investigation. This is Ludacris Canada Post is liable and responsible for this package being lost and delivered to the wrong address and they refuse to take accountability for it.
The sender provided me with a copy of the way bill and shipment confirmation from China Post all of which had the correct address on it. I requested to be contacted by a supervisor at Canada Post and never received a call. I am requesting a full refund for this item from Canada Post or I would like to have the package delivered to me

To