Canada Post / incompetence

1 12135 149 street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Paid for a parcel from australia, the parcel was 45$ and the delivery fee was 65$. (All the following information is provided by Australia Post tracking) It was mailed on the 4th and arrived in Canada on the 20th at Missiassauga. It was sent to Edmonton, where it went through customs and was scheduled as "out for delivery". Then on the 27th it was marked as "delivery details missing or insufficient". I contacted the sender, they showed me a picture they took of the parcel with my mailing address being correct.
I have contacted Canada Post and tried to open up a service ticket. They closed my ticket without contacting me and when i called them to inquire I was told it "was closed because there is no record of it in Canada Post's computers". I talked to a supervisor, eho looked on Australia Post's website, confirmed that it said that Canada Post had it and told me that I couldn't be helped and needed to contact Australia Post.
I don't have the money for an international call. I barely had the money to pay for my parcel to be delivered. My parcel has been in Canada for over a week and not a single Canada Post employee has entered it into the system. I am very disappointed in our country's mail delivery system. I have always supported Canada Post's strikes and taken the side of the worker...why ?
So that they don't have to do their jobs and so that regular citizens like me can told that Canada Post won't help us when we have a problem?
I want my package, can somebody please help me ?

Si