Canada Post — envelope sent to nova scotia
I was kind enough to send a roll of washi to a girl in Nova Scotia and it arrived in damaged condition.
The envelope looks like it was driven over.
I can not believe the amount of times I have complained about service and the condition of my mail and packages.
I have yet to receive a response once from this company. Shame on you for treating your paying customers in this fashion.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail