Canada Post Delivery Notice / delivery, customer service

Jul 21, 2015
Canada Post
2215 Steeles Ave W M3J 3N2
I entered the Canada Post Office at 2215 Steele Ave W, Toronto, M3J 3N2, on 18/07/2015, at approximately 10 am, and was informed that a Delivery Notice sent to my home was invalid, and I should go to Canada Post Office at 5998 Bathurst St, Toronto, M2R 1Z0, and speak to the staff to find out what the Notice was about.
On 21/7/2015, at approximately 9:15 am, I entered the Canada Post Outlet at 5998 Bathurst, and handed the Notice to the person behind the counter. When he presented a letter I noticed the tracking # was different than the # I presented. I then asked for the name of his Supervisor. He immediately paged someone, who approached the counter, and claimed his name was "Mike"; he refused to provide a last name, and told me he was not a Canada Post employee. Three people in total then appeared behind the counter, and all stated they did not work for Canada Post.; the woman claimed she owned the store. I was then told to leave the store because I was being "difficult".
I returned to the Canada Post Office at 2215 Steeles Ave W, at approximately 11 am, on 22/07/2015, and requested the name of the person who supervised, or managed, the store. The woman behind the counter old me she could not provide this information unless she knew what the issue was about. When I told her what had happened at the other Office, she claimed she knew the people I was talking about, and then said her Supervisor's name was Gino. I said that I need a last name. She told me she would have to call "Gino" to find out if it was O.K. to provide his last name. She failed to make that phone call, and instead asked for a "witness". An Oriental man emerged from the back room to confirm that they didn't have a Supervisor, only a "lead hand".
The women I spoke to originally appeared to have forgotten that 15 minutes earlier, when I entered the store, I asked for one piece of information; "Could you please provide the name of your Supervisor".

Canada Post Delivery NoticeCanada Post Delivery Notice