Canada Post Corporation / Mail delivery to my house
I want to compliment Canada Post on hiring visually impaired delivery personnel. I have a mailbox which is viable from the street and sever houses north of my house. Twice this week my mail has been thrown on my porch. This happens when the regular delivery person is not working. The delivery person must be visually impaired as the box is clearly seen from the front steps. The box is brass in color and has been there for 20 years
The other day - Tuesday (I think) the mail was thrown in the snow on a chair on the porch. A very special valentine was soaking went when I got home. Today - Friday Feb 15 the mail was thrown on the wet ground in front of the door. My T slips for income tax were again wet.
If this happens again I will go to the press and embarrass Canada Post to the maximum.
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - unethical behavior from employee
- Canada Post Corporation - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post Corporation - mail not delivered to telequip systems.
- Canada Post Corporation - poor delivery and customer service.
- Canada Post Corporation - I am complaining about the abhorrent service provided by canada post