Canada Drivesunauthorized calls

Je Mar 16, 2016 Vancouver, BC Review updated:

I was in touch with someone from this company and then I found out, just in time, that this was a scam, preying on people with bad credit. I then received a text from said individual saying that she knew I had received a bad rate on a car and had commented with an LOL. I had recently purchased from a dealer other than Canada Drives.

Now I constantly get calls from this company trying to sell me rates and vehicles. I am not interested, they seemed so willing to sell me on the fact that I would get good rates and a good vehicle, affordable as well. They were not able to follow through in time, and I decided to go with a reputable, local used dealership selling vehicles, with a reasonable rate given my financial circumstances.

Comments

• Ri
      Oct 27, 2016

Don't deal with these people I decided to get a loan elsewhere and they won't stop calling me sometimes 3 times a day even when I told them that I refuse to deal with themAWAY !!!

• Cy
      Dec 14, 2016

@Richard Deubner I'm having the same problem with them. I told the person who called, I have epilepsy, I don't drive, I've never heard of them, and certainly never filled out any applications with them.
    I get three calls a day from them still.
    When the person did call, he had way too much of my personal information already.
    I have no idea where to go with this.