Campos Chartered Law Firm / Non payment of refund!

239 Martin Ave SeWise, United States Review updated:
Phone: 276-393-0100
They take your money and don't do anything. They had not paid off one debt although they had over 4000 of my money. They changed names 3 times in 1 year and w asked for refund delayed it forever and sent wrong amount due to a error. They then sent to management for review. They are terrible at customer service and I was able to do more my self then they did. Super con artist and should be put out of business.
St

Comments

Ja
  12th of Sep, 2008
I am having same problem with this company. They take your money for there fees first and I have had to go to court 2 times because they never got in touch with my credit cards. I asked for a refund and nobody doesn't do anything. I am already waiting a month for my refund and they told me to fax a letter to them. i did that today and waiting to see what happens.
Ta
  24th of Sep, 2008
I too went with Campos with no results and am in the middle of bankrupcy now. I am also waiting for my refund which I soon hope to get to pay my attorney with. They offered false hope and it has been terrible to live this way.
Lo
  28th of Oct, 2008
i am deaf and i still owe to capital one and i was looking forward to peace in 2009 of march now i lose it for nothing for 5 hundred dallors a month, i felt so anry and do nothing for me . i did emailed and faxed them . no answer and it not normal. god is punished them what they did to 20 thounsands captial one consumers . i am pray all of you to be heal soon and forgiving debt to capital one consumers.thats hurt me lot, campos chartred law is scam and pay them back, god know
thanks