Campos Chartered Law Firm / Theifs

1 P.O. Box 891Syosset, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-518-4389

I have been with this company since 8-1-07. Starting making my payments to them. They explained to me that they will contact my creditors and inform them that I am with a debt settlement company and that they will be handling everything from now on. After I will say about 3 mths I did stop receiving calls from my creditors I thought everything was working out. Until the end of Aug of 2008 came and I was recieving summons to court from creditors I called them up and asked them why am I recieving these summons to go to court I am with a debt settlement company that is handling all this. They explained to me that have never been notified at all about anything and that I have gone to many months without payments or even contacting them. Due that the debt settlement company was suppose to that. So I had no choice but to borrow money and get up 10, 000 to pay off these credit card companies. I thank god they were all nice to me and understanding and work out everything possible to help me. Even though I did settlements with them. Which I heard isn't so good on your credit but at that point I had to do what going to help. Isn't like my credit wasn't shot now due to Campos Chartered Law Firm not doing anything. So I am taking this as far as I could go. To news station, to small claims court. And I will continue calling them until I get my money back. And in the mist of this they changed names to Consumer Protection Law Center so beware of that name as well.

Te

Comments

• Fr
      24th of Oct, 2008

Campos Chater Law Firm, also took my money. A total of 3, 150. They promised me to take care of my debt, but it has al ready been a year. I asked for my money back, and now they're protected by the court and it's probably going to be hard to get my money back. they are crooks that live to steal peoples money. that Diesel guy is a terrible person, because when i called to request my money back, all he did was laugh.

14th of Nov, 2008

Good News -
    They were shut down by the Atty General's office. If you call their # at 1-800-518-4389, they will tell you this. You have to call 954-510-7840 to speak with the atty's office that is handeling all of our money. You have to file the claim by the end of the year, but they will not be cutting the refunds until April of next year. A long time to wait, but at least it's coming.

17th of Feb, 2009

I filed my claim and hope a can get my money back!