Camping World / terminated employment
After working 25 years for camping world I was terminated from the Junction City, Or location. You have my file and it will show you all the stores I worked at, how many times I relocated for the company and how I went on the road for a year after Flaggstaff, As was destroyed by a tornado. I always had good reviews and great attendance record. When they terminated me from the Junction City/Coburg, Oregon store. I was shocked to say the least. For some reason the Freedom Roads people wanted me gone. They kept complaining about anything and everything till finally I was thrown under the bus on a customer service issue. Lack, Craig and Brad were the ones trying to push me out the door.
Fired with no severance package after 25 years of which I was a service manager for about 12 years. Not to mention I was sick at the time and they knew it. Congestive heart failure with COPD. My time is starting to run out and had to get this out just to see if anyone there actually cares.
Brian k Miller
Camping World employee number 3268
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service