Camping World / service department has had my rv for over 3 months, manager will not return calls.

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

I first bought my RV in November of 2017.in October of 2018 the flooring started to lift, so I reached out to camping world to see if the warranty would cover it. They said I needed to bring it in for a dianosis, so I pulled it the 200 miles (one way) to the dealer. As soon as I dropped it off I let them know that I was using the camper as my primary living quarters (I am in the military stationed away from home and I thought buying a trailer would be cheaper than renting). They said the diagnosis would take about 3 days, they kept it for two weeks and told be to come pick it up meanwhile they wait for the parts to arrive. They notified me that the parts were in and to take it back so that the repais can be made. According to the service department the repairs were going to take about a week. I returned the camper on November 9, 2018. I have been contacting camping world on a regular basis since then and there is always some excuse that the work was taking so long. I was trying to be patient but running out of money, I decided to contact the manager. I talked to the service manager once, who said she was going to find out what was going on and call me back. I have not heard from here since, despite my several attempts to contact her. Either the operator will transfer me to someone who is not the manager, or the manager is not available. This is unacceptable. I pay over $300 per month for something I cannot even use. On top of that I am paying nearly a $1000 a month to keep myself fed because I do not have a place to cook. On top of that I was paying 90 dollars a night for a hotel. That did not last long because I depleted my bank accounts. I had to resort to sleeping on the floor of my office (which is against regulation) and not the way I want to spend the holidays. It is now February 8 2018 and still do not have my RV back. This is by far the worst professional organization that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

Ga
Jan 8, 2019
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• De
      1st of Feb, 2019

I am in the same situation. The Wentzville, MO location has had mine for 5 months. For simple repairs that fell under warranty. I am filing a class action lawsuit.