Camping World — rv service
We arrived today as scheduled for our service appointment, and Mike said he would be "right out" to check us in. I waited one hour, and called to see why he wasn't there. Got Service Department voicemail and left a message asking if he had forgotten about us, and when he would be there.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Mesa, AZWaited one more hour and then drove to the service department, where Mike was behind his desk.
Even for good customer service, I would object to the outrageously high prices they charge, including the bogus 20% "service fee" they add on to their already higher-than-market labor rates. To be treated so shabbily for such a high price is doubly infuriating.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service