Camping World RV Sales / coleman camper

Roanoke, VA, United States

I purchased a camper from Camping World in Roanoke, Virginia in March of this year 2017. In May 2017 I took it camping for the first time. The back jack on the trailor quit working half way through lowering it. Fuses blew to the dining room table light and couch and did not work during our trip. After returning home, I called Camping World, my husband and I work Mon - Friday, so they did let us bring it on a sunday, refused to come pick it up for us, and so we were not able to deliver it until June 4th - and we live a hour and half away. Service tech called June 6th-7th and asked for detail of what was wrong. By 6/13/17 never heard anything, so I called them, Dwayne Ferguson began to tell me the wires were wired backwards and they would have to cut a hole, and rewire then paint. We have a camping trip planned, allowing them 3 weeks to complete my camper, and they can not make any promises to me that it will be completed. I do not think that it is acceptable that I purchased a brand new camper, never used and have to return it to hear that it has to be cut, and repatched and painted, or a ceiling panel removed. I have spoke to three different people early this morning at camping world, and all 3 told me they would call me back, and all 3 have not retuned my phone call by this point. The sales manager I had left a message with, and knows my situation, left the building and wont be back in today - Ron Bowls without returning my phone call. I called the Retail Team Manufacture for Keystone/Dutchman - to file complaint and check on warrenty. Camping world did not submit my claim until yesterday 6/13/17. I have had the worst experience. I would not recommend anyone to purchase through camping world. I feel they should replace my camper. I do not want a repaired place and then have to worry about leaks. When this was not my fault.

Am