Camping World — rv sales
I am an RV repair tech in the Florida Panhandle yesterday I received a phone call from a client. He and his adult daughter purchased a Travel Trailer as temporary housing until he can live in he's house again. His house was damaged by Hurricane Michael and the trailer is now located near Blountstown FL, 325 miles from Ocala. Camping World in Ocala, FL was aware of primary use for this trailer and sold them an trailer "as is" which was sold as "new". Once they took possession of the trailer and moved it to the location for use. The roof is leaking, one of the window frames is broken and the toilet appears to have been used.
Does he have any way to resolve this, either have repairs done or return it?
I look forward to a positive response to this situation
I can include photos at a later time
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service