Camping World / poor customer service
Ordered online a foldable highchair for my grandson who was 6 months old at the time. Broke instantly.
I emailed them several times regarding it, and no reply...nothing. I realize that some products have issues,
it happens. But to not even acknowledge me is quite frustrating. Obviously they have no regard for the customers
or the quality of the product they are selling.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - camper damage after roof maintenance 
- Camping World - sales
- Camping World - terminated employment 
- Camping World - terrible service