Camping World2017 avenger rv

I purchased a 2017 Avenger RV from Camping World in Gulf Breeze Florida. The trailer was being purchased as a home because my home was damaged by Hurricane Michael. I specifically told the Salesman (Alan Reynolds) that we didn't want a trailer with slides because of the chance of leakage. I also needed the trailer because my home was damaged from the hurricane and was leaking so I needed a dry place to sleep away from the black mold. He showed us the 2017 Avenger and said that we did not have to worry about any leaks because it did not have slides, and added, that all the RV's at Camping World go through a thorough inspection to make sure there are no leaks and everything is functioning perfectly. Soon after delivery, it rained and water began leaking in. I immediately contacted Alan and expressed concern about the leakage.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lynn Haven, FL Upon inspection, this was an ongoing leak that had been previously repaired and I submitted pictures showing the repairs that were done. At first, the Salesman told us to call the Service Department. When I did, the Service Department told us to bring the trailer back to the Camping World in Gulf Breeze or have it fixed in Panama City, Florida. A few days later, Camping World said that they would not repair the leaks. What the Salesman did was Fraudulent Misrepresentation: A Fraudulent, negligent, or misstatement, or an incomplete statement, of a material fact. If a specific misrepresentation induces the other party to enter into a contract, that party may have the legal right to rescind the contract or seek compensation for damages. I really like the trailer and want to keep it if it was repaired. If Camping World can repair it will save a court battle. Otherwise, we will take the case to court for Fraudulent Misrepresentation. Please advise what Camping World can do to help. Send all correspondence to [protected]@bay.k12.fl.us.

Therese Devine

Ve
Dec 05, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      Dec 23, 2018

I purchased a 2019 Mallard M27 travel trailer from Camping World in Lakewood, NJ, with the intention of paying cash for a $24, 000 trailer. However the finance manager pushed the "extras" on me and insisted I finance through their bank as to keep the reduced price they offered. I asked before signing the contract if I could cancel any of the extras at a later time and was told yes. Now it's been over two months I've called, begged, threatened with attorney to drop the traveler's assist as well as the extended warranty. He refuses to accept or return my calls. I still want these "extras" dropped off the loan so that I can pay off the entire loan.