Campbell's / product not what it purports to be
Jun 25 2018. Yesterday my husband bought me several soups for lunches this week. First time trying the pub style chicken pot pie. This is a misnomer. No chicken in this "pot pie". Lots of mushy dough. Taste wasn't bad, but come on... The sauce was way too watery. More like soup than a pot pie would normally be. Wouldn't hurt to throw in a few more vegetables, too.
Updated by Lil Gramma, Jun 25, 2018
No update. Just waiting for a reply.
More Campbell's Complaints & Reviews
- Campbell Soup - insects in products 
- Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup - poor quality soup 
- Campbells Soup - a bad can of soup 
- Campbells Chunky Soup - hair in the soup!!! 
- Campbell's soup - steak and potato's campbells chunky - disgusting soup! 
- Campbell's - chicken soup
- Campbell's - chunky creamy chicken & dumplings
- Campbell's - cheddar cheese
- Campbell's - split pea and ham soup
- Campbell's - campbell’s vegetable soup