Campaigner.com / Lack of goodwill and understanding

Campaigner.com - Email broadcast software

An account was activated by mistake back in December 2006, but the account was not used at all by our company. Once we realized that mistake later in August, we contacted campaigner.com to let them know about the error but they refused to refund the credit card charges ($320), even if they can easily check that the account was not used at all. We were ready to use the system again but decided against using campaigner.com because of their lack of goodwill and understanding. We don't think this is the right way to build a long-term positive relationship with a customer.

Comments

• Co
      25th of Aug, 2015

Beware of this company. I had the exact same experience as the company above. I wanted only to take a quick look at their templates. They make you give them your credit card information before you can do this. I never used their services but they billed me for months. I asked, but they refused, to refund my money. They are the only e-mail marketing company that I am aware of who requires a credit card number to investigate their services. Stay away. There are many other companies who provide great e-mail marketing services who operate with integrity. Constant Contact is one. They have stellar customer service.

• Mr
      1st of Feb, 2016

Stay far away from this company. They took our credit card for a trial, said our list didn't meet their requirements and charged our card anyways. We have the same list with Constant Contact and have no issues. They refuse to refund. We are filing a chargeback with our CC company now!
    Bad scammers.