cami body shaper / the product didn't work as advertised and I was not happy with the product.It didn't do what was advertised in the avon book

1 514 durham lake road dudley nc 28333dudley, NC, United States Review updated:

I bought on of those body shapers from the avon book from a co-worker.The part of the body shaper I wanted to try first was the shirt part, you could also purchase the panties part and a few other items.I saw the pieces being sold on t.v. but I decided to buy it from avon.I paid 19.99 for the top.On t.v. it was advertised as cami's body shaper. The avon book claimed it was a Cami body shaper so I bought. When I got it all it did was crawl it didn't hold anything in. I'm a size large so I thoght it would work perfect for my little love handles the hang over on the side of my jeans. I did nothing for me and I woukld like a refund or an exchange of something else along the same lines that work

Comments

• Wo
      27th of May, 2009

You have a 100% satisfaction guarentee. No questions asked. What you need to do is contact the rep that sold it to you and tell them that you want a refund. If she refuses, it is very easy to find another rep in your area or just go to Avon.com and let them know that you have a product that you are not happy with and that you would like to return it for a refund. It really is a very easy process if you just give it a try. Sitting at home on your couch or on your computer complaining to a bunch of strangers is not going to get it returned for you.

• Ar
      14th of Jun, 2013

I have been waiting since March 14, 2013 for a refund, I have called no less than three times and each time I'm told a refund will be made in the next ten days. Here it is June 15 and I have yet to receive the refund. I intend to notify the attorney general offices in Texas and Camishapers state of origin.