Camex Technology / online and work from home jobs

1 Govind Plaza, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281003., India Review updated:

Applied for the same on 03.10.18, for getting the online jobs/work from home jobs paying Rs.312.00 as application fees and sent a mail at [protected]@camextechnology.in along with the application form duly filled and transferred the application fee thru paytm to the mobile number [protected].

After sending the application the company is suppose to send the jobs with 10 minuets as advertised in their web site and these web site details are received by me from Quikr Jobs site asking us to check and apply for the same.

For my surprise after sending the mail to [protected]@camextechnology.in there is no response at all from them i do not whether the company is available or not or a fake company.

Ac
Oct 4, 2018

Comments

• Ne
      17th of Oct, 2018

I Applied for the same on 13.10.18, for getting the online jobs/work from home jobs paying Rs.416.00 as application fees and sent a mail at [protected]@gmail.com &[protected]@nextatechnology.com along with the application form duly filled and transferred the application fee thru paytm to the mobile number [protected].

For my surprise after sending the mail to above Ids there is no response at all from them i do not whether the company is available or not or a fake company. "I am requesting all the Freelancers not to join in the "NEXTA TECHNOLOGY" fraud company they are cheating hard worked money from the people.