Camex Technology / fraud

1 Uttar Pradesh, India Review updated:

This is regarding a complaint against a company called camex technology which is listed as providing work from home. It is listed on quikr.com the company was supposed to provide conversation to convert into html format but even after paying the money through online transfer rupess 315 for plan a they didn't provide me any work as stated online. The person named is arvind trivedi, whose mobile number is [protected] is out of service. They even don't reply emails. I would like someone to take some actions against such fraud companies. Quikr should also stop fooling people by posting such advertisements.

Camex Technology

Mr
Sep 20, 2018

Comments

21st of Sep, 2018

This is regarding a complaint against a company called camex technology which is listed as providing work from home. It is listed on quikr.com the company was supposed to provide conversation to convert into html format but even after paying the money through online transfer rupess 315 for plan a they didn't provide me any work as stated online. The person named is manish trivedi, whose mobile number is [protected] is out of service. They even don't reply emails. I would like someone to take some actions against such fraud companies. Quikr should also stop fooling people by posting such advertisements.

• Ne
      22nd of Sep, 2018

This company is totally fraud. As per promise they will provide work within 10 min. But after paying the fees they didn't give any response to us ...Plz beware from such fraud

• Ko
      23rd of Sep, 2018

Hi,

Even I did the similar mistake. Could someone please take any action and punish them.

• Av
      23rd of Sep, 2018

Why you guys are not filling any complaints in police regarding such frauds. You also have proof with you.

• Md
      29th of Sep, 2018

all fraud they took money and they didn't even reply nor they send any project regarding detail
    ban this kind of fraud company ...

• Ra
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Camex Technology - Service
    camextechnology.in

Its a fraud company they said pay money through paytm and we will provide work.I paid them but they haven't respond to mu mails.I dont know how to recober my money.

• Av
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Camex Technology - I am complaining about camex technology
    Mumbai
    info@camextechnology.in

Camex technology is fraud... Dont waist your money... They will assure you of giving work and will not give... N does not even reply

• De
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Camex Technology - Part time job

I also paid ₹520.
    I am very sad about it. They are fraud and taking money from others.
    They are cheating many of us a strict action should be taken. It is our duty to take this type of bloody [censored] to the law. They have to be arrested and we have to get our money back. Otherwise a lot more people will be cheated by this type of people

• Aj
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Camex Technology - Data entry
    Up
    camex.in

This company is a fraud and want to tell the fraudulent keep a note of those people who have been scamed by you.You need to answer for this scam in the court of God.