CameraForLess.com / Cameras for Less return policy is return the item and we will still keep your money

1 190 Franklin AveBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased a camcorder and after finding that there were not only NO accessories in the box, but it was the wrong model of camcorder, I emailed company, they told me that they would refund my money (I have the email to prove their statement) and after returning the item with tracking information that proved that someone signed for it at the store, they refuse to give me my money back. Buyer beware.

Va

Comments

• Do
      20th of Aug, 2008

I have bought a few cameras from them in the past 10 years, they are a big company,

I recommended them 2 friends nobody came back with bad experience,

if they would be a company what's just takes money and every customer is unhappy how come they are for so many years in business and you can see a lot of great reviews on them,

and usually happy customers never give feedbacks,

I was just searching the net and saw this I decided to my self I have to take a minute and write up a reply

- Thanks peter sanders from pa

• Wa
      29th of Jan, 2009

Hi,
    I just read your complaint! I too have been ripped off by this man. to the sum of over $6, 000.00 in Dec.2008.
    I have been in contact with ebay and Paypal regarding all of this.
    A nice paypal employee told me what has happened to us is considered a internet crime. We need to report all complaints for Cameraforless.com/
    ebay buyer usedcame4, /David Silberstien or Herschel Silberstien / or collectablecameras
    to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
    This is a complaint site that is monitored by the FBI if enough of us complain about this man/company the FBI will investigate them.
    Lets group together, and stop being ripped off by dishonest people.
    and hopefully they will stop him from ripping others off and help us get our money back!

4th of May, 2009

David and/or Herschel Siberstein, ebay name: usedcame4, puchases cameras on ebay under this name, then turns around and sells them under another name on ebay. He is a cheater and a thief! He will steal your money in an instant! DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON!

18th of May, 2009

I bought a Nikon d90 with some lenses from this site. I was very happy with the price, as it was much lower than the other sites. The item arrived in a timely manner and was packaged appropriately. brand new . every seller has the right to buy on ebay or anywhere . HOW CAN HE STEAL FROM YOU $6000 ON PAYPAL AND BE A PAYPAL VERIFIED AND A %100 RATED SELLER ON EBAY AND YOU SUSPENDED WHEN HE DID THIS $6000 FRAUD ? sounds to me you tried stealing and you got suspended from ebay and paypal and you try to sell your nonsence on this website, I would give the site nothing but praise. Very satisfied.

• Am
      5th of Jul, 2010

I returned a camera to this company in perfect condition, and when they got it, they claimed that it was scratched and that I could not get my full refund! this was totally a lie. I was very careful with the camera just in case I might need to return it. it was in perfect condition when I put it back in its original packaging.

Dave, who I think might be the owner, had been completely rude and unprofessional to me during this entire transaction.

BTW: no way I can prove this, but the comment above from "Douglas Sanders" is written in the same style that Dave writes. I find it suspicious.

note: they have more than one company name. their other name is "USA Cameras Outlet."

• Iv
      18th of Jul, 2012

They used another name: Star5Electronics with Amazon, contact person name Bill.
    They operate the business from their apartment at 190 Franklin Ave. Apt.#1, Brooklyn, NY 11205. Tel: (718)797-2217
    STAY AWAY FROM THESE INDIVIDUALS.